I think there's a bug in the skin on the wiki. Numbered lists appear with a negative indent (slightly outside of the normal page area, too much to the left). This occurs on Safari 1.3.1 and Firefox 1.0.6 on MacOSX.

Bad Numbered List Example

Mike

Mike,

It renders properly for me on Firefox 1.0.7 and Safari 2.0.2.

I'm seeing numbered lists show up to the left of the margin. I'm fairly certain that it isn't a quirk of my system, having confirmed in multiple browsers on Mac, Windows, and Linux.

Numbered lists are broken in:
Safari 1.3.1 on Panther
Firefox 1.0.6 on Panther
Explorer 5.2 on Panther
Safari 2.0.something on Tiger
Firefox 1.0.something on Windows XP
Opera on the 770 (they don't appear at all, but work fine when visiting other mediawiki sites).

It does look correct in a recent Internet Explorer on XP. Also if you look in the history tab of the page I linked to yesterday, you'll see that RemoteUser has changed one of the numbered lists to a bulletted list with the comment that they aren't rendering correctly.

Mike

Last edited by mikelococo; 2005-12-23 at 19:31. Reason: Removing temporary image link

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Eugene, Oregon
Originally Posted by mikelococo
If you look in the history tab of the page I linked to yesterday, you'll see that RemoteUser has changed one of the numbered lists to a bulletted list with the comment that they aren't rendering correctly.
Yes, I'm on Firefox 1.07 (Debian Testing) and I can confirm this. I left the second part intact, though, so the error could still be identified even as the first part was cleaned up while this is being looked into.

Ok, found it. I thought you were referring to the Table of contents, sorry.

It should look better now.

Thanks.

Yes, it's all set now. Thanks Reggie.