Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
C'mon guys.. these are sort of undermining the OP's original positive message...
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 734 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Nomadic
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
C'mon guys.. these are sort of undermining the OP's original positive message...
Unfortunately, it confirms thoughts I have had in the past as well.

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
I could donate my N800 to myself if I wanted to... :P

Joining the Maemo community (even just playing around with the terminal when I first received my N800 in late '08) really kindled my interest in programming and similar topics.

If you know someone of the right age and interest group, I'd highly encourage you to at least have them take a look.
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

Tags
device programs, education, recycle