Posts: 22 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ France
Originally Posted by unoace View Post
problems with psx and audio anyone find a fix?
Just wait for the next version. PSX emulation will be greatly improved. It was already the case in the previous beta version a few weeks ago, and the next beta is delayed partly to fix some additional bugs in the PSX emulation, so it should be even better.
The bad news is that saves from Emumaster 0.3.0 were not compatible with Emumaster 0.4.0 beta...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AGui For This Useful Post:
Thats fine I barely played psx because I couldn't hear the cutscenes. Look forward to playing the spyro series

Posts: 216 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Mars
Hope the new version...can use cheats .

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
Originally Posted by ThraxZzz View Post
Hope the new version...can use cheats .
Hope the new version comes soon!

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Singapore
Apologies if this has been answered before but I did try search but cannot find anything on it.

I am using the Sega emulator to play Street of Rage 2 but i don't like the button mappings. It is too unlike the usual Sega controller and I cannot press B and C together to throw my weapons.. Question is, can i rearrange or remap the butttons?

TIA!

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ France
Originally Posted by tanwg View Post
Apologies if this has been answered before but I did try search but cannot find anything on it.

I am using the Sega emulator to play Street of Rage 2 but i don't like the button mappings. It is too unlike the usual Sega controller and I cannot press B and C together to throw my weapons.. Question is, can i rearrange or remap the butttons?

TIA!
In the upcoming version, there is a specific controller for each console, and it is quite easy to create a new button layout for your own taste. In the current version, I think it is not possible.

For your information, us beta testers didn't receive yet the new beta. I also hope this comes soon. Maybe if people donate a little to elemental, it would increase his motivation and speed up the development...

Originally Posted by automagic68 View Post
Hope the new version comes soon!
waiting for next version is lyk waiting for cars that fly...already 2012 is over and nothing got released...im getting iPhone 5...games and apps get released on tym...

The Following User Says Thank You to simchester For This Useful Post:
Posts: 33 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Philippines
Originally Posted by simchester View Post
waiting for next version is lyk waiting for cars that fly...already 2012 is over and nothing got released...im getting iPhone 5...games and apps get released on tym...
It's taking longer cause it never was easy to code it a good app let alone an emulator,if you want to complain bout it try hmmm...,maybe try to program it yourself,and that's beside the point that Elemental do what he says unlike the acl openmobile said they would make for n9.Btw I hope your easy changed to iphone 5 doesnt warrant an easy change to nokia when you see its epic failed gps and navigation system I'm pretty sure your gonna love the next iphone cause it would be on as many colors as lumia now,talking about copying something nokia good lol

Last edited by lyluushalyluri; 2013-01-06 at 12:36.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lyluushalyluri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
Originally Posted by lyluushalyluri View Post
It's taking longer cause it never was easy to code it a good app let alone an emulator,if you want to complain bout it try hmmm...,maybe try to program it yourself,and that's beside the point that Elemental do what he says unlike the acl openmobile said they would make for n9.Btw I hope your easy changed to iphone 5 doesnt warrant an easy change to nokia when you see its epic failed gps and navigation system I'm pretty sure your gonna love the next iphone cause it would be on as many colors as lumia now,talking about copying something nokia good lol
Yay Elemental! I hope you finish soon!

Posts: 230 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Helsinki, Suomi (Finland)
@Elemental

I noticed that SixAxis monitor in EMumaster shuts down bluetoothd and initializes itself just fine. That is, I only need to start monitoring mode from emumaster, give root password, tap the button on the controller and I'm ready to go, even if before that bluetoothd was running.

I run # /usr/sbin/bluetoothd after quitting a game session (without it FM tuner and normal bluetooth fetures won't work.) Any reason why SixAxis monitor doesn't just do this (restart bluetoothd) on exit? From what I understand, users wouldn't have to do anything and things would "just work".

Last edited by ladoga; 2013-01-13 at 09:10.