Active Topics

Notices

My Wazapp stopped connecting just from last 2 days.. It does open,but does not connects. The 'Connecting' thing stays on top of the application when opened, but doesnt get online.

I am a UAE user and does not have any installation or registration issue. Its just that it stoped connecting and going live.

Please assist...

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Zurich
Originally Posted by Matt-UAE View Post
My Wazapp stopped connecting just from last 2 days.. It does open,but does not connects. The 'Connecting' thing stays on top of the application when opened, but doesnt get online.

I am a UAE user and does not have any installation or registration issue. Its just that it stoped connecting and going live.

Please assist...
Did you already tried to install the new version?

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Originally Posted by javiermon View Post
@knobtviker

I'm talking about this post: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=3102 No need to insult, just trying to help.

Cheers
Sorry, that wasn't intended for you. I see the error, but it does work on my phone, all the way to the green dot status.
I'll pay attention to my post formatting in future.

EDIT: Crap, you're right. I'll look into it.

Last edited by knobtviker; 2012-08-30 at 12:48.

The Following User Says Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
@knobtviker

what mean of cleanup pics?
Just my own internal comments. Organized better. Nothing important.

The Following User Says Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 118 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Nidderau,Hessen , Germany
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
Download the file from here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEE...82012-1330.deb

(It fixes the connection issue, and if you are getting the red dot issue with not receiving messages remove & re-register your account)
so removieng and reregister works ? nice =D i'll try my old code and see what will happen ^^

Originally Posted by Matt-UAE View Post

Please assist...
read previous 10+ page and u'll find the solutions for the problem.
thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to N9owner For This Useful Post:
Hi,

I tried to read many pages of previous posts but i did not get answer to my problem. FIrst I had the connection problem and when I installed the newest update, it connects but the Wazapp crashes immediately. So It opens up but shuts down in a few seconds. First it crashed immediately after I touched the screen but now it crashes without touching. The Wazapp just shuts down.

I uninstalled Wazapp and installed it again.... It does not work. My old conversations are still shown before it crashes. Is there something in my uninstalling process that I do wrong. I have also restarted my N9 after installing the software.

I am not familiar with deleting .deb files or whatever... Sorry about me being a noobie in this things.

Last edited by Soze27; 2012-08-30 at 13:34.

can anyone write the procedure of getting wazapp developer version works agian ? PUt in a new post because there is no directions here, thanks

I installed the new version of wazapp . it worked now i am having another problem it keeps exiting after connecting ... Any one had the same problem?! help please..

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Soze27 View Post
Hi,

I tried to read many pages of previous posts but i did not get answer to my problem. FIrst I had the connection problem and when I installed the newest update, it connects but the Wazapp crashes immediately. So It opens up but shuts down in a few seconds. First it crashed immediately after I touched the screen but now it crashes without touching. The Wazapp just shuts down.

I uninstalled Wazapp and installed it again.... It does not work. My old conversations are still shown before it crashes. Is there something in my uninstalling process that I do wrong. I have also restarted my N9 after installing the software.

I am not familiar with deleting .deb files or whatever... Sorry about me being a noobie in this things.
Read previous pages i wrote many times how to solve this issue, so just read ok!

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp