Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
i don't know why but the x3 reminds me of a waterballoon somehow ..

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Turkey
http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsso...ia_x3-2964.php

in here it says secondary camera - yes (it means front right?) but where is it? i cant see it in the pics and for browser html what are the chances to get flash? beside these 1Ghz speed, 8 mp camera and 32gb internal storage (i am not sure about that also SE dont put that much internal storage) seems very interesting.

P.S can someone comfirm this info on the site? it seems a little fake to me =D

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Originally Posted by muwimax View Post
http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsso...ia_x3-2964.php

in here it says secondary camera - yes (it means front right?) but where is it? i cant see it in the pics and for browser html what are the chances to get flash? beside these 1Ghz speed, 8 mp camera and 32gb internal storage (i am not sure about that also SE dont put that much internal storage) seems very interesting.

P.S can someone comfirm this info on the site? it seems a little fake to me =D
why not check out the specs on the official site? most reliable source of information.

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Turkey
Originally Posted by r0eladn View Post
why not check out the specs on the official site? most reliable source of information.
=D i can wait n900 for a year but can't wait for SE nov 3rd =D ( I love SE phones sold my iphone 3g s in a week and returned to my lovely k750i )

edit: by the way which one is better (n900 and x3) or (n810 and x3) or (n900/n810 with iphone)

Last edited by muwimax; 2009-11-01 at 16:45.

well i think we have to wait for 3 november ..

Posts: 3,524 | Thanked: 2,958 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Delta Quadrant
How are the cameras generally on SE phones?

}:^/~

Originally Posted by UCOMM View Post
good god that's smooth

i'll bet you no tmobile 3g though, se loves att too much
Lol its a conceptual demo of something. Its not an actual device/OS yet. I love vapourware. Amazed they didnt show it running Duke Nukem Forever
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 190 | Thanked: 167 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by Crashdamage View Post
According to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
Seems like all the major Brazilian carriers use the usual 2100MHz frequency for all or some of their 3G networks, so you're probably good to go with the N900. Of course, you should check with your local provider to be sure.

TIM Brasil.............Brazil.....850/2100
Vivo.......................Brazil.....850/2100
Oi...........................Brazil.....2100
Brasil Telecom....Brazil.....2100
Claro.....................Brazil.....850/2100
Not exactly. Licensing for the 2100 frequency was just aquired by most of the carriers. Claro, as example (my carrier) just got it last year (for the rest of the country - they already operate in 2100 in some areas), and promised full migration to it until Dec... and nothing so far.

Posts: 3,524 | Thanked: 2,958 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Delta Quadrant
I found some shots with the xperia X1. Great composition, though the photo quality is so-so.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/xperia/

Not bad overall. For comparison, the lit shots certainly seem noisier, than those on the N900. I'm curious to see how the X3 shots turn out!

}:^)~

Posts: 190 | Thanked: 167 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by Enyibinakata View Post
Looks like Nokia will pay quite a price for late release of N900.
The smartphone Market is so cut throat now. You snooze you lose. The North American dream will remain farfetched for nokia.
Not that I care. Nokia can delay all they like, I will wait.
I don't think Nokia care that much for US, for that matter. They get SO much money and market share in the rest of the world to care about an uphill battle against the iPhone (the iPhone just means something there, as far as I know)

US forum members, please don't take me wrong, but I think that US do a big deal of noise about Nokia doing poorly in US, not have a "IPhone killer", not selling that much smartphones... but it's just in US, and the world is much bigger than that.

Tags
sony, xperia