If anyone in India having N900 with usb connector issues and not getting proper warranty services or Nokia voiding the warranty can contact me for best possible services directly from Nokia Care

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adi_adit For This Useful Post:
Posts: 201 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ india
thanks. i am from india and getting usb connection problem now a days. can u tell that where fom you are n how can you help.? i am from jaipur, rajasthan.

i have the same problem.i have to plug it in several times and keep adjusting the usb cable for it to be read by the computer.tried it on several comps and all have the same result.

any way out of this very irritating issue???the 32gb space is rendered useless because of this handicap.HELP!!!!

that sounds more like an usb cable issue than usb port.. I had the same problem and it ended up being the cable

Originally Posted by abhirajsoni View Post
thanks. i am from india and getting usb connection problem now a days. can u tell that where fom you are n how can you help.? i am from jaipur, rajasthan.
If your phone is still in warranty, it can be replaced. have you ever taken your phone to a Nokia Care?

Originally Posted by sujtih View Post
i have the same problem.i have to plug it in several times and keep adjusting the usb cable for it to be read by the computer.tried it on several comps and all have the same result.

any way out of this very irritating issue???the 32gb space is rendered useless because of this handicap.HELP!!!!
Same applies to you.

Tags
broken, usb india