Active Topics

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
i'd say either m3 vikuiti if you only want to put something on the display or invisible shield if you go for fullbody-protection.
but those invisible shield make the device look "gum-like glossy" and anything but invisible, afaik.

m3 vikuiti is very stiff and "plasticcy" and virtually invisible.

Cool Nitchers.
Did you ever see/feel the difference between yours on and none on.

Eikido

And i don't like IS because it feels like "rubber".

Eikido

Originally Posted by jsuggs View Post
I tried the PhantomSkinz and so far I'm impressed. I'll admit that installation was not as easy as had hoped and it took a couple of days to lose the "haze" but now it is crystal clear, no adverse affects on sensitivity and it has GREATLY reduced the fingerprints on the screen.
I can second this; although I will add it definitely adds a rubbery feel and slightly decreases the sensitivity for me. There is a 33% off code floating aroung that will make this about 6 bucks shipped. I received this 2 days after I ordered it as they are based out of PHX.

Originally Posted by ArmandHammer View Post
I bought this one. around 20 bucks for 2. It also has holes for all the components and is pre cut. Also the screen feels exanctly the same as before I put it on. It doesnt make the screen rubbery feeling.
http://www.amazon.com/Lexerd-TrueVue...0884963&sr=8-1
wrong N900. Here's the appropriate link:
http://www.amazon.com/Lexerd-TrueVue...0899898&sr=1-2

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 242 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Montreal
I have a phantomskinz on the screen and waiting for Zagg's full body shield for the rest of the device (ordered Phantomskinz as Zagg was backorder and wanted something for when i would receive the n900).

The PS is a bit hard to apply as even with water it doesn't slide once it touches the screen but i got it on almost alright and have one more protector left. It doesn't have any drag feeling and seems like a very good fit with 2 holes for sensors and 1 for the earphone.

I'll see what I'll be doing once i get the Zagg in my mailbox

I think I will be up to this combination:

ZAGG body armor + ClearProtector screen protector
Seems like the best method to me.
A body that adds rubbery feel, so your N900 wont slip of your hands, plus a screen protector that is said to have equal protecting abilities as ZAGG, but is less rubbery and does not degrade precision/feel.

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
Originally Posted by youNit View Post
A body that adds rubbery feel, so your N900 wont slip of your hands, plus a screen protector that is said to have equal protecting abilities as ZAGG, but is less rubbery and does not degrade precision/feel.
thats why i like m3 protectors. they are smooth and stiff like plastic and not sticky like rubber.
for the case this might not be the worst solution, but i dont want that for the screen.

how is this one compared to zagg??

http://global.ebay.com/INVISIBLE_Nok...427215667/item

I have a Zagg full body on the N900 as I am a clumsy oaf. I do not see a notiecable difference with the touchscreen with/without the stylus. So I like it.

The Following User Says Thank You to bornsavage For This Useful Post: