Posts: 198 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Louth / Ireland
Up for sale my second (spare) N900. Device is in brand new (like proper new - Made in Korea) condition, on Phoenix You will see 3 minutes of talk time - and that's the life timer You can't reset or change.
Everything about device is new, so You can see that the keyboard buttons where never ''clicked''. There is no point at all to write down an list what is working, because everything is top class, mint, and so on. On the screen still factory cover, no scratches or marks.

As I wrote, it was my spare one, so it was ready for action just in case. That is why it is on CSSU Testing with KP51, with few apps on top of it, DTG full premium, Storage Usage, Fennec, Opera, Gnumeric, Alarmed, Porta Base, Baby Phone, Cute Tube, Paint, Currency Converter, Cleven, Aircrack, mdk3, ahh it's to many to list. New owner will have clean device, as I will whipe out all third party apps with my personal data. The SMSCON was already set up just in case, so the e-mails and passwords are all over phone memory.

After set up, N900 was put in the box covered with air tight bag and left in dry place. The N900 will go with box, TV cable, charger, battery, charger conversion (old for new mUSB), papers.

I'll add few pics later today.

Price is around 200€ + 20€ postage (First Class Mail, insured) Will post in the EU. Payment via Pay Pal.

Any QUESTIONS or bookings please write PM or write down here so we can contact.

On the Pics the N900 for sale, ENJOY:

SOLD

Last edited by Garrett_PL; 2013-06-26 at 12:21. Reason: Add few Pics

The Following User Says Thank You to Garrett_PL For This Useful Post:
must... resist... urge... to buy a third one..

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to teddydestodes For This Useful Post:
Dont...need...six...n900s! Be...strong...vi_!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on May 2013 @ Portugal
Is this unlocked? Also I'm a new user, I can't seem to be able to access personal messages?

Couldn't you wait just a little bit more (if it's still available) so that I get my salary and order from you? It's a beautiful MINT device, just what I wanted! Pleeeeeeeeeease! (I mean, I never had a N900, but it's still my dream gadget).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ricardosteve For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ricardosteve View Post
Is this unlocked? Also I'm a new user, I can't seem to be able to access personal messages?

Couldn't you wait just a little bit more (if it's still available) so that I get my salary and order from you? It's a beautiful MINT device, just what I wanted! Pleeeeeeeeeease! (I mean, I never had a N900, but it's still my dream gadget).
All N900 are unlocked. I am not even sure if they have a feature to lock them to a particular network implemented? It is probably why it bombed so hard with the carriers on release :/

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 104 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
All N900 are unlocked. I am not even sure if they have a feature to lock them to a particular network implemented? It is probably why it bombed so hard with the carriers on release :/
Mine has an option under settings, upper bar, that reads "Enter code to remove operator lock". I had it since day one, though, my phone was never locked to any operator. I didn't even buy it from an operator, rather a Nokia retailer.

I've been wondering for years, why is it there??

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mlwane For This Useful Post:
ok.. so if noone will buy it in two days its mine <insert evil laughter>

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teddydestodes For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ricardosteve View Post

Will wait "no problemo" The device is unlocked.

The Following User Says Thank You to Garrett_PL For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
Dont...need...six...n900s! Be...strong...vi_!
Ahahahahah, that's good one . In that cases a slap from wife is the most powerfull cure

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Garrett_PL For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Why I am attempted to buy this again?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:

Tags
nokia n900, sold n900