Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Argentina
Hello first of all I explain my problem to my n9 run again ... Install the version of nitdroid alpha2 (ICS android 4.0.3) on the phone with dual boot, it worked perfectly 2 SO in android application download and install the "Task Manager" which proboco that I shut off the phone, and when Powering it appears that the warning sign and lost the warranty (normal after installing android) and the phone turns itself off ... I had always used the flasher problem and solved it, now I get an error which desconosco, and various ways and trying to download other firmware and others but nothing worked, I have the n9 a paperweight.
Please I need to relive it, here are some photo flash error...

any help is welcome and appreciated

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
most likely the .bin that you downloaded is corrupted or has wrong md5sum. Or you try to flash image that does not match your variant.

Or bad usb2 port, you should try to flash in different usb port or different machine.

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by rainisto View Post
most likely the .bin that you downloaded is corrupted or has wrong md5sum. Or you try to flash image that does not match your variant.

Or bad usb2 port, you should try to flash in different usb port or different machine.
in a different machine is, in a notebook probe and gives the same error ...
I do not think the firmware is damaged as it varies with the times and flashed, I'll keep trying another firm equal, is an alternative?
Thanks

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by juanipacher View Post
in a different machine is, in a notebook probe and gives the same error ...
I do not think the firmware is damaged as it varies with the times and flashed, I'll keep trying another firm equal, is an alternative?
Thanks
There is no such thing as another aqual firmware, they all have different timestamps (search the forum about timestamps and downgrade error), PR1.2 001 is not equal to PR1.2 005. There is only 1 firmware that fits your phone. And if you have ssu'ed your device there even might be 0 .bin firmwares that you are able to flash.

If you have tested on multiple machines with the right firmware (and also tried cold flash), then it might also be that your flash memory has just broken, then you just need to go to nokia care and see if you have warranty. You might have lost your warranty if they notice that you are in openmode (as nitdroid loses warranty).

Last edited by rainisto; 2012-04-12 at 09:32.