Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by marnuc View Post
I havent returned to harmattan, Im still on android testing some things, did you manage to sign to google? I can only go to websites.
sorry, i made mistake what you saying

in android, i also cant login google play, it said cant establish internet connection. but i can go to website

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Philippines
Just wondering, how can I get the DFL61_HARMATTAN_30.2012.07-1_PR_LEGACY_001-OEM1-958_ARM.bin? I can't find it on Navifirm+, and is the flashing process similar to Symbian? (I'm used to modding and flashing Symbian)

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
sorry, i made mistake what you saying

in android, i also cant login google play, it said cant establish internet connection. but i can go to website
Have you try to install apps and games over File Manager? Is it possible? or get you a error massage?

Originally Posted by cvp View Post
Have you try to install apps and games over File Manager? Is it possible? or get you a error massage?
I want try, but i cant find the file manager. I ever try put some APK file to MyDocs (in MeeGo), then boot to android, still cant found the APK file in APPS in the settings

Originally Posted by uzernamezz View Post
Just wondering, how can I get the DFL61_HARMATTAN_30.2012.07-1_PR_LEGACY_001-OEM1-958_ARM.bin? I can't find it on Navifirm+, and is the flashing process similar to Symbian? (I'm used to modding and flashing Symbian)
I think use urs image is OK

Anyone tried nitdroid on 64Gb N9? I have an 64gb n9. E-yes worked on 16gb model. İs that also works for 64gb model or not?

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks for Advance...

Best regards...

works great on 64gb

The Following User Says Thank You to Sniper_swe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 30 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Russia

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuzmichov For This Useful Post:
Can we charge the phone when it's off ? I hear some review that when the battery run out , we can't charge the phone

Originally Posted by Tedri Mark View Post
What would make me very excited is if Ubuntu for Android runs on it...
Well, as you can see, Android does run on it, however it will be a while before it's functionally on par with Harmattan. On the other hand, you can run Debian in a chroot environment, like in the N900 (but there's no .deb package right now, you'd have to manually install some chroot scripts). But Debian is fully functional - just don't dist-upgrade it.

Last edited by user/zero; 2012-03-22 at 13:34.