Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
I set mine via alarmd. Never missed an alarm yet.

How many of you afflicted by this are running the clock replacement thing?
I am not running the clock replacement. And it is not that alarms are not set on alarmd queue, it is just that UI is buggy(AIUI) and if you have very deep sleep like I have, so you don't hear the first couple of alarms and don't snooze them, the remaining alarms just don't ring. At least this is my feeling. I am almost done with REing it and so far for sure there is at least one DBusMessage memory leak. Not to say that code looks like spaghetti.

Anyway, this is OT, we'd better start a new thread (or continue an existing one, IIRC there were similar threads back in 2010)

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
I am not running the clock replacement.
[offtopic]
Well, it's about time you do then!
[/offtopic]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
I am almost done with REing it and so far for sure there is at least one DBusMessage memory leak. Not to say that code looks like spaghetti.

Anyway, this is OT, we'd better start a new thread (or continue an existing one, IIRC there were similar threads back in 2010)
Please do, continue in another thread. Thank you for your continued good work and bug locating plus confirming my suspicions.

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:
Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=77695&page=104 in this page i posted smthing but check for line ''origionally posted by pali'' so there are some debs those are origionally psted by paly i found bymistakely so is here anyone who could develope those debs for n900? i tried to install but had sm errors so i stopped it. so plz look for those debs.

Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
those are updated debs

Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Originally Posted by ade View Post
[offtopic]
Well, it's about time you do then!
[/offtopic]
Yeah, you may. As I got hit by that with stock clock as well as with "replacement" clock. So I do not feel as the clock or alarm itself is suspicious, but ...

I am not running the clock replacement. And it is not that alarms are not set on alarmd queue, it is just that UI is buggy(AIUI) and if you have very deep sleep like I have, so you don't hear the first couple of alarms and don't snooze them, the remaining alarms just don't ring. At least this is my feeling.
See above.
I am almost done with REing it and so far for sure there is at least one DBusMessage memory leak. Not to say that code looks like spaghetti.
Wow!
Agreed and thanks in advance.

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
Yeah, you may. As I got hit by that with stock clock as well as with "replacement" clock. So I do not feel as the clock or alarm itself is suspicious, but ...
No, it doesn't matter if you use the stock of replacement clock in this matter. It is nothing more than an interface to the alarm framework, and they store their alarminfo likewise.

I only made the remark towards Freemangordon to get him into using it, as he should have an opinion about it regarding CSSU (like he has an opinion about OMP in that matter, based on his user experience).

Well, let's use this tread for 720p related subjects again...

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Posts: 84 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Damascus Syria
Hello everybody
I wanna ask if there is a way to use main 5mp camera in video calls??
thanks

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Alarm UI discussion moved to http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...24#post1293124

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Freeman..PLEASE SHOW ME WHAT TO DO WITH libgstdsp.zip...am a newbie so please show me exactly what to type in x-terminal
NB: i dont have gstreamer installed b'cod of incompatibility issues...
thanks

Tags
balls, gpl violation, hackjobs, lgpl violation, nokia, upgrade..., video player