Active Topics

Posts: 190 | Thanked: 167 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by cfh11 View Post
considering qgil's planned presentation about harmattan was cancelled due to it not being meego-enough, i seriously doubt the n9/n950 will be announced at the SF conference. maybe at computex next week?
At least Nokia could "leak" some info, like showing the device to devs in the corridors or such... I really don't want to wait until Computex for the next crumb of information

Originally Posted by cfh11 View Post
considering qgil's planned presentation about harmattan was cancelled due to it not being meego-enough, i seriously doubt the n9/n950 will be announced at the SF conference. maybe at computex next week?
That's even more unlikely. Nokia has had no presence in there, not to even talk about announcing devices there. Intel has been showing it's MeeGo stuff over there.

Note that the device announcement could mean just net announcement rather than any kind of official keynote, like N900, E6, X7 and many other past phones.

If not this week i see Nokia just coming up with a date and announcing it much more likely than some already existing event. Nokia usually just uses MWC and it's own Nokia World to announce hw in events that happen every year.

The Following User Says Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by anapospastos View Post
Add to the title "with hardware keyboard" and we ll be done.
sorry to dissapoint you mate, but that device with the qwerty will be for developers only, and will have an ARM cortex a8 clocked @1 ghz .\here take a look http://my-maemo.com/index.php?m=201105#7269 there will be a second device made for mass public, an arm cortex A9, a dual core one, with a 4 inch screen, but with no qwerty

Originally Posted by tissot View Post
That's even more unlikely. Nokia has had no presence in there, not to even talk about announcing devices there. Intel has been showing it's MeeGo stuff over there.
IF (just IF) N9 is sporting an Intel-based chip, maybe they could display it under Intel's flag at Computex...

Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
sorry to dissapoint you mate, but that device with the qwerty will be for developers only, and will have an ARM cortex a8 clocked @1 ghz .\here take a look http://my-maemo.com/index.php?m=201105#7269 there will be a second device made for mass public, an arm cortex A9, a dual core one, with a 4 inch screen, but with no qwerty
I'll just say that i doubt it will have dual core(even for that non dev unit), but please lets continue that over the N9 hits FCC? thread.

I think we'll see some hardware-related news there, at least.

We already got something going on:

http://my-maemo.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to Verythrax For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Stream doesn´t work..

Suprised? Well no :|

Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
live streaming still not working :-(

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
live streaming still not working :-(
thats because everyone is watching it

Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
1:29pm in NYC, still nothing....