Notices

Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Nobody willing to test? Really?
i am
10 chars.

Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
(650+ pages in thread is not an excuse. Use Search.

Yeah, well, I tried some magic bytes combinations and UserAgents, but still nothing.
It's something else...
Off to Symbian so long...

Good luck and if I can help out, let me know ;-)

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by snooky View Post
@thedead1440 stopp spaming this thread about N9QT... People whow are interested in this app already read this thread... you don't need to ask every f***ing hour here
Anyway its fixed now...My last edit has it...Thanks to all those who helped out...

I spammed here as it has the largest viewing audience hence fastest way to get testers...At least my spam was beneficial instead of some people like you who spam on the same bloody thread needlessly...Get a life outside of Wazapp/Whatsapp and you'll see there are many other productive apps too...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
i spam on this thread? i would say most of my post show bugs or are suggestions to improve the app... but if this is spam for you allright...

Originally Posted by idro View Post
All Version of wazapp are down (always says connecting)
please create a perfect functional version!!!!!!!!

Hey dude, go buy yourself a stone to scream at.

The developers are doing a GREAT JOB (thanks a lot guys!) without gettint money for it (except for the donations).

So, don't demand it that way. It pisses me off to se such people like you demanding in such a tone.

byebye.

Last edited by lupastro; 2012-10-31 at 14:18.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lupastro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 165 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Italy
@thedead1440
you're wrong.. it's not that the problem.. in this site there are many topics ;-) so.. every topic has a discussion.. why are you spamming in the wrong topic?!?! ;-)
you can spam in the N9QT topic.. can't you!?

Here we talk about another app!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palikao For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by palikao View Post
@thedead1440
you're wrong.. it's not that the problem.. in this site there are many topics ;-) so.. every topic has a discussion.. why are you spamming in the wrong topic?!?! ;-)
you can spam in the N9QT topic.. can't you!?

Here we talk about another app!!
Thanks for enlightening me! Like I mentioned in my previous post, I "spammed" here to get testers fastest due to the huge viewing audience...It spanned 4 posts and got another app working even better all the time without even for 1 minute disturbing Wazapp development...

So tell me people who post here saying Wazapp is down although 4-6 pages back already this has been said are not spamming but I asking for help in testing for another very essential N9 app is spamming?

Common get real people; I know each topic is for its on discussion and I also can see when others are spamming with the same thing my useful spam that didn't hurt but helped another app is not harmful...

Anyway its water under the bridge now

To your response below:

Sigh, you still don't get it...This thread has highest viewers hence we got the testers we couldn't get in the last 2-3 days while there was no development and only posts of people complaining Wazapp was down for them...Anyway if you want to continue this insignificant debate you can contact me via PM...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-10-31 at 15:07.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 165 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Thanks for enlightening me! Like I mentioned in my previous post, I "spammed" here to get testers fastest due to the huge viewing audience...It spanned 4 posts and got another app working even better all the time without even for 1 minute disturbing Wazapp development...

So tell me people who post here saying Wazapp is down although 4-6 pages back already this has been said are not spamming but I asking for help in testing for another very essential N9 app is spamming?

Common get real people; I know each topic is for its on discussion and I also can see when others are spamming with the same thing my useful spam that didn't hurt but helped another app is not harmful...

Anyway its water under the bridge now
It's not the correct way for contributing!!!! Do it in the other topic.. what sense in having topics?!?! O_o

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palikao For This Useful Post:
Posts: 278 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ SD, CA
Originally Posted by lupastro View Post
Hey dude, go buy yourself a stone to scream at.

The developers are doing a GREAT JOB (thanks a lot guys!) without gettint money for it (except for the donations).

So, don't demand it that way. It pisses me off to se such people like you demanding in such a tone.

byebye.
dude, relax, he had allready been yelled at.

The Following User Says Thank You to balisingh For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by palikao View Post
It's not the correct way for contributing!!!! Do it in the other topic.. what sense in having topics?!?! O_o
This discussion is not contributing to this thread either, now can we stop it!

thedead1440 has given his reasoning and has tried twice to bring the discussion back on topic already, so please can we do just that.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp