Posts: 78 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Washington State
Originally Posted by reinob View Post
PR 1.3.1. It was never published in maemo.org, but on some Nokia server (for OTA update).
That's good to know, as I had never run into it anywhere else. Do you still have a copy? Can you generate an sha1 for it? Then I'll put it up for downloads as well.

Thanks again... Andy

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vandys For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by vandys View Post
That's good to know, as I had never run into it anywhere else. Do you still have a copy? Can you generate an sha1 for it? Then I'll put it up for downloads as well.

Thanks again... Andy
Please, bear in mind that I have seen at least 2 different signatures for the PR1.3 1 COMBINED image.

I have been using one which I obtained over 1 year ago from Nokia with no problem. I will check the signature and post it later.

Also, if you want a list of the packages with signatures that correspond to the OTA PR1.3.1 update, I posted it here:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94036

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to malfunctioning For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Ovidiuxxxc View Post
Hello.
Thank you very much.

Can someone help me how to flash Nokia N900?
I have an old version of Maemo 5 Firmware.

Also I have a lot of problems with my N900 and I really need to flash it.
This has always worked for me. All the instructions are linked here. Notice that to minimize potential issues you will need a 32 bit Windows or Linux box. Also bear in mind that there are 3 different flashers. One for Windows, one for Debian-like Linux systems (like Ubuntu), and another one for different Linux systems.

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...84&postcount=2

In the instructions above I was using the PR1.3.1 combined image, but you should probably just flash the PR1.3 image from vandys in the first post, then update to PR1.3.1 using Application Manager.

Also, if you need to flash combined and vanilla, some people report best results by flashing combined, then vanilla, and then combined (again).

The Following User Says Thank You to malfunctioning For This Useful Post:
Hey I'm looking for that PR1.3.1 combined image, looks like all the old mirrors are down, if anyone on here has it and could upload it somewhere that would be awesome, but I'd be happy enough if someone could just send me the file. My email is my username at gmail.

Posts: 391 | Thanked: 908 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ suncity
Hi,

sadly I deleted all my PR images, backups, etc. from my laptop by accident... But I found this mirror; not all is here but could be a good start: http://mirrors.muarf.org/maemo/tablets-dev/nokia_N900/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justmemory For This Useful Post:

The Following User Says Thank You to DA5 For This Useful Post:
Thanks! You know I tried that URL in archive.org before I posted but couldn't get it to work.

The Following User Says Thank You to GameboyRMH For This Useful Post:
Somehow the archive.org sha1 is different. There's a proper file (in an archive): https://dfiles.ru/files/wicfwz4k8

Thank you so much! This post should be stick at top.
You have no idea that how valuable it is for a 2021 new n800 user.

Posts: 1,700 | Thanked: 4,751 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Did you mean N900 user?

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)