Active Topics

Whenever i disable Facebook feeds to be displayed on the notification screen, it turns back on

any one else having this problem ? Only one solution remains and that is to delete Facebook account

Plus Gtalk client always disconnects saying incorrect password, i have to set invisible then to online to connect it.

Am i alone facing this problem ?

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Lebanon
I experienced this fb problem and found a workaround. First disable feeds ,keep it running then go disable your facebook account then re-enable it.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
I gave up on this problem a while back, it came with PR1.1, the only way I know is by cancelling the FB account completely, sucks I know, I'll try baboo's method.

Tried that but didnt work,
atleast the GTalk signing issue is a known one as is going to be fixed in PR1.2

Me too have the problem with facebook. I think baboo's way will work because I had same problem with twitter and it became ok when I did disable and enable the a/c later! Only now I came to know how the twitter problem's solved. Thank you. I'll try same for facebook.

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Lebanon
Guys im not sure that it will work for all of you but it did definitely work for me(many times) so maybe you should repeat the process to work.btw I've only tried this on Facebook.