* Changed font to Nokia Pure for Lock Screen and StandbyScreen
* Fixed problem with disabling Meecast widget in StandbyScreen
* Updated Russian translation

This version coming soon in Ovi.

Vlad.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vasvlad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
@vasvlad
I encountered another issue with 0.5 you sent me - this morning icon in events screen is gone("NO DATA") and there are no icons neither in LPS or lock screens. I checked /home/user/.cache/com.meecast.omweather only wallpaper_MeeCast_original.png and wallpaper_MeeCast.png are present there and they are old ones.
Tried updating the info manually - still no icons.

Last edited by zlatko; 2012-02-23 at 05:57.

The Following User Says Thank You to zlatko For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 1,903 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Belarus
Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
@vasvlad
I encountered another issue with 0.5 you sent me - this morning icon in events screen is gone("NO DATA") and there are no icons neither in LPS or lock screens. I checked /home/user/.cache/com.meecast.omweather only wallpaper_MeeCast_original.png and wallpaper_MeeCast.png are present there and they are old ones.
Tried updating the info manually - still no icons.
Try to tap on weather event widget.

Vlad.

The Following User Says Thank You to vasvlad For This Useful Post:
Did that - just takes me to MeeCast app. Toggled OFF/ON both LPS and lock screen widgets.
Otherwise weather IS updating and correctly shown in main app.

Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 1,903 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Belarus
Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
Did that - just takes me to MeeCast app. Toggled OFF/ON both LPS and lock screen widgets.
Otherwise weather IS updating and correctly shown in main app.
Hmm

Vlad.

Just reinstalled the application(without un-installing it) and icon(s) is back. Will monitor and report Vlad.

Hi Vlad and others,

I downloaded meecast yesterday for the first time and it worked fine initially (the weather icon was on the low power standby screen), but after restarting the device, this has now disappeared! I had to restart because Maps was not working properly. Anyway, the little icon has since disappeared ... is there a fix for this?

Please note that I have no programming skills or the knowledge to do these workarounds ... I am what you guys would call a 'non-power' user. .. but someone who likes shiny toys that are different from the rest of the world .... I love my N9. I'm the sort of guy who lives and dies through the Ovi store haha.

Anyway, I'd love to know if there is something I can do, given my lack of programming expertise.

@user_nameless
Do you have icon in events screen? Or only icons on LPS and lock screen are missing?
Look to my post above - I had reinstall MeeCast in order to get events feed, LPS and LS icons back.
There is some glitch, I am sure Vlad will find and correct it in following releases.

Zlatko,

I have after double tapping (not sure what that screen is called) and on the events feed, just not on the low power screen.

Maybe I'll try reinstalling and see what happens ...

Update: I just restarted my device and it works fine now! (as a bonus my t-mo 3g started working once again).

Tags
forecast, meecast, omweather, weather