Originally Posted by jinx405 View Post
hey guys... just letting you know that i'm in touch with gerbick and am trying to reach my friend in Malaysia for pricing info there.

i'm also going to hit the shops after work to compare Mobicity AU's prices with what i can get locally myself.

will keep all of you updated
Please add me to the black 64 GB list. You guys keep up the good work!

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Mobicity AU - 16gb Black $711.37 (paid w/ shipping)
Nokia MX - (no money exchanged yet) ~$595.20 USD
Dubai - 16gb Black $683.33 USD (paid w/ shipping)

No words yet on the Malaysia prices + shipping, I have a fourth friend curious and willing to be my guinea pig for that one.
Gerbick: I'd like the black 64gb version. I have a friend in Dubai who's willing to buy and ship it to me. Which shipping service did you use to send it from Dubai? And what about customs, did you mark it as a gift?

And I really appreciate everything you're doing here. It's really disappointing that we have to go through all this to buy a phone.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Guys, once one of my friends or myself get a machine in our hands and we've established a method to ensure that nobody will be left in the dark - including us, I might have to front a lot of the money or put you in direct contact with my connections/friends overseas - and go from there.

I'm collecting the list, will have to triple check since that information is in 3 different threads now (ugh) and will sort it out once I feel people will have a trusted, dependable way to get the N9.

I'm not out to get screwed or screw anybody over. So I'm waiting for confirmed delivery before I advise one way or the other.

Nokia MX did announce that the N9 won't be officially be sold there until November. But I know there's a few already in circulation down there

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
Originally Posted by lsolano View Post
I'd appreciate if you can post here when the N9 is available in Portugal. I think in Portugal will be cheaper than expansys.

My sister lives in Mérida/Badajoz.

Thanks in advance!
Well, as showed in the Nokia Portugal online store, the Nokia N9 (all 3 colors, only 16Gb version) has a price of 649,90€. It's more expensive than Amazon.de and Expansys Spain, but I don't care as long as i get it sooner than other ways.

Also, all my pre-orders are for the cyan version (3 orders for 16Gb, 1 for 64Gb). When I get mine, may be we can told for sending the device for people from the forum. ...or cancelling the other orders...

... or simply keep for me all four N9s

Last edited by Hariainm; 2011-10-19 at 01:16.

The Following User Says Thank You to Hariainm For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Mobicity AU - 16gb Black $711.37 (paid w/ shipping)
Nokia MX - (no money exchanged yet) ~$595.20 USD
Dubai - 16gb Black $683.33 USD (paid w/ shipping)

No words yet on the Malaysia prices + shipping, I have a fourth friend curious and willing to be my guinea pig for that one.
Nokia MX , is nokia mexico ?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by e0x View Post
Nokia MX , is nokia mexico ?
Yes. The ad agency that had done some work for Nokia is privy to some of the N9's, but none can be sold yet.

Originally Posted by jinx405 View Post
hey guys... just letting you know that i'm in touch with gerbick and am trying to reach my friend in Malaysia for pricing info there.

i'm also going to hit the shops after work to compare Mobicity AU's prices with what i can get locally myself.

will keep all of you updated
The price has already been posted, quite a number of times in a number of threads.
16 GB=MYR1,799(USD565)
64GB(black only)=MYR2088(USD665)
Spore's price is slightly higher

Posts: 276 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver,Canada / Dubai,UAE
Originally Posted by stats0 View Post
Gerbick: I'd like the black 64gb version. I have a friend in Dubai who's willing to buy and ship it to me. Which shipping service did you use to send it from Dubai? And what about customs, did you mark it as a gift?

And I really appreciate everything you're doing here. It's really disappointing that we have to go through all this to buy a phone.

I got my phone from Dubai , try to send it with FedEx priority which is 390 dirhams , and mark it as a gift and I asked my brother to declare 150 bucks ! lol , still , i got charged 30 bucks for the duties in Canada . If you want to go through FedEx from Dubai , you have to use your friends visa card since they don't accept cash anymore !!!

Declaring low value wouldn't be a great idea because if it gets lost that would be the amount you get in return

and if you want to send it through DHL , they can't send electronics outside of Dubai , which doesn't make sense at all ! If you have any more questions , let me know

Last edited by SR90; 2011-10-19 at 02:39.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SR90 For This Useful Post:
Thanks SR90! It looks like gift values above 100$ will incur customs tax in the USA. Also, Fedex will only refund 100$ (for lost packages), regardless of the value of the package, even if you buy insurance. It's sounds ridiculous, but from what I read on the Fedex site it's true. If you do declare a lower value, and are very unlucky, you might run into issues with customs if they find out your shipment is worth a lot more, and they'll charge you customs on the full value.

Looks like the 64GB from Dubai will end up costing me (2599 AED)710$ + 80$(300 AED non-priority Fedex) = 790$. If I get charged customs, it'll be even more. Ouch.

Gerbick: You said Dubai - 16gb Black $683.33 USD (paid w/ shipping)
Prices for 16gb in Dubai seem to be ~640$. Did you manage 45$ shipping?

Last edited by stats0; 2011-10-19 at 04:56. Reason: Additions

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ New Zealand
Some of these prices are pretty good i'd like to get a black 16gb if possible altough i'd settle for cyan . Much better than NZ's pricing and by the looks of it they're already out of stock everywhere.

Tags
depression, nokia n9, purchase, the elop flop