Notices

hi. just installed canlo beta 10 and latest youtube pluggin for that. unable to resolve url bla bla bla... what i have to do ???
thanks

*bump*

Same Here

same problem in beta 9, must be because something at youtube ..

Posts: 1,412 | Thanked: 594 times | Joined on Aug 2005 @ Recife, Brazil
We updated the youtube api (youtube changed the way to access videos) and it should be fine on the current beta9 update.

Be careful when "downgrading" and please make sure to disable extras devel.

Marcelo
OpenBossa Labs @ INdT, Recife Brazil
http://openbossa.indt.org

I'm having the same problem, Beta 9 with 0.1.3 plugin.

updated and it is still not working.

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ chicago
canola = pain in my ***

Posts: 1,412 | Thanked: 594 times | Joined on Aug 2005 @ Recife, Brazil
@racky e @tonycripriani

We are trying to upload it again. It seems that some problem happened when uploading the new packages to maemo repositories (it's not straightforward as it should be)

anyhow I will let you guys now here, then you just update the plugin (remove / update) and it will work today. Don't worry.

@michael9830 : you have all the right to criticize, etc etc, after all it's a free world
But please dude, if you wanna help us improve the product we are all ears for anything you want to suggest but to say bad things it's not going to help.

If the software is not working for you and it's causing pain on your service exit, you just need to hit uninstall and to make sure you remove EVERYTHING we did you can use cleanup. We will send your money back.

BR

Marcelo
OpenBossa Labs @ INdT, Recife Brazil
http://openbossa.indt.org

The new version is already uploaded to the extras repository. We had a problem with maemo autobuilder which didn't let us upload the 0.1.4 version because it thought it was "older" than the 0.2.0.

As we did not want to upload it to the non-free queue so we waited for the help from Maemo Webmaster, Niels Breet, who removed the 0.2.0 version and we could finally upload the 0.1.4 version, which is working.

The 0.1.4 version is compatible *only* with beta9. I will include the patch for 0.2.0 and will upload it to extras-devel later today, so the beta10 users will be able to have youtube working again.

use the epoch