Poll: What is the leaked PR1.2 RC?
Poll Options
What is the leaked PR1.2 RC?

Closed Thread
Posts: 116 | Thanked: 86 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ New Orleans, LA, USA
Originally Posted by Laughingstok View Post
Just so you know abill, I have no friends.
Im your friend Laughingstok, I have your back man. :-D

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by shinkamui View Post
Im your friend Laughingstok, I have your back man. :-D
I see what you're doing there with that knife.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Oh i forgot to add why they all go on and on and on... the China firmware is NOT approved or made by this community but thats just half of it... they are soooo pissed because someone actually got something right thats better than anything almost thats come out of Meamo.org ... they..... the hardened meamo lot on this thread right now... just simply cannot handle it ha ha ha.

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
It is not me having probs with my N900 its everyone else so it seems as mine is working great especially after flashing the China firmware, its the best its ever been but no one on this thread will agree using China's firmware THATS why all the stoopid arguments going on and its just never ending.
you totally side stepped what I said and addressed something I didn't even mention. Congrats

It is not me having probs with my N900 its everyone else so it seems as mine is working great especially after flashing the China firmware, its the best its ever been but no one on this thread will agree using China's firmware THATS why all the stoopid arguments going on and its just never ending.
That the firmware was hosted on Chinese servers is the only link I see to China.
There's nothing else that says it's Chinese.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fixfox For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Oh i forgot to add why they all go on and on and on... the China firmware is NOT approved or made by this community but thats just half of it... they are soooo pissed because someone actually got something right thats better than anything almost thats come out of Meamo.org ... they..... the hardened meamo lot on this thread right now... just simply cannot handle it ha ha ha.
What we can't handle are your incredible leaps in logic.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zerojay For This Useful Post:
Sorry to say this but you need to practise what you preach old boy because you always seem to think your never in the wrong.
Well said Bill, I couldn't agree more, it's aggravating when people make fallacious appeals to authority to back up thier claims, it's as if they think they are never in the wrong.

Originally Posted by abill_uk
I dont know why Nokia have not released this update i have no explanation but i CAN assure you it is stable, please believe me after flashing my own N900 and for your info i am an engineer.
You will lose nothing by flashing even when the OTA update comes out as you can do that one too.
Please read the thread and everyone who has updated is more than happy .
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=547

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
That statement is so convoluted, so bizarre and so wrong I'm having trouble believing the laws of physics don't prevent the words from coming together.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by fixfox View Post
That the firmware was hosted on Chinese servers is the only link I see to China.
There's nothing else that says it's Chinese.
I call it that because i downloaded it from a China website, its origin by the looks of it looking at the source code is Nokia.
Incidently folks there is NO malware at all hidden in this update.

... its just never ending.
No, abill, what's just never ending is your breathless ranting.

Please, in the name of all that's rational, if you can't refrain from ranting, at least spread some punctuation through your posts.

TIA

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SallyJane For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
chineesequality, fremantle, leaked pr1.2, maemo, maemo 5, n900, ranting, surreality