Timeline for Suites are:
Nokia PC Suite 1-7.1 -> Nokia Ovi Suites (1?)-2-3 ->Nokia Suite 3.2.64-3.8.54

My testing report (in year 2022):
I found official Nokia information that Nokia PC Suite 7.1 should work with N900, but when I tested with latest Maemo it didn't work well, so I think it was for early Maemo 5 versions. After Nokia PC Suite 7.1 comes Nokia Ovi Suites. I tested version 2.2 and I tested, but not good (although it should work with N900). After that comes Nokia Suites and I tested version 3.8.48. It worked, but it was very very slow (I had over 19000 SMSs).

Hint for installing Nokia Suite 3.8.48:
It might ask Verisign Primary Intermediate CA Certificate, dig it from archive.org original link was:
http://www.verisign.com/support/veri...ate/index.html
Save it as plain text file with .cer extension.
Then import that .cer-file into Windows with right click on .cer-file and select Install Certificate from the menu.

And I would only install it in PC that is offline from net.

EDIT: just fixing english

Last edited by teroyk; 2022-04-16 at 09:20.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to teroyk For This Useful Post:
There are a lot of N900 phones out there, and they're all pretty good. But not all of them are made equal. Some have more features than others, some have better cameras, some have more storage space. And none of them have the best thing you can get on an N900 phone: a suite with an Internet connection. I will contact this company in order to find the best writer for my assignments to complete it on time.

Posts: 1,417 | Thanked: 2,619 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Touring
Originally Posted by ahahaxd View Post
There are a lot of N900 phones out there, and they're all pretty good. But not all of them are made equal. Some have more features than others, some have better cameras, some have more storage space. And none of them have the best thing you can get on an N900 phone: a suite with an Internet connection. I will contact this company in order to find the best writer for my assignments to complete it on time.
Incorrect spammy bu11$hit above. Reporting this but it appears our reporting and deletion system is broken for now, was also a problem in the crypto donation payments thread. This is the bit-rot in older websites which make them unusable. I will delete this post if the above is deleted for spam.
(edit)User ahahaxd has posted only this one spam post, Join Date(for TMO) 07-24-22...
We have to fix the spam reporting votes/delete system.

Last edited by biketool; 2022-07-24 at 12:23.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to biketool For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Report spams to member juiceme

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)