Posts: 82 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Bahía Blanca, Argentina
Heeeeeyyy guys from TMO! I'm Humberto from Argentina. I'm so happy, I've just got my brand new Nokia Play 360° out of da box! I wanted to share the experience with you

The thing is, this speaker or any other Nokia accesories aren't sold here in my country. Instead we have cheap and bad quality chinese imitations, like my old BH-503 Headset, wich i believe is original exept for the box and accesories (an OEM from the same factory, i think). Anyway, although the phones are officially sold we have none accesories to buy

For the first time i decided to expend a risky amount of money (99 Euros in this case), and buy this speaker from a seller in Spain using eBay. I say risky, because getting this things through the customs and the very corrupt postal service is a nightmare. Also they charge you 50% of the product's total value just in customs clearences

Anyway, after a month of waiting and some disgusting drives to the post and customs office here it is! And i can say IT WORTH IT!! The sound is just very impressive for the size of the speaker and the box and accesories are GREATER than the speaker itself, LOL!!

Here you go with some pics my friends!!!:

I TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT!
It's the perfect accesory if you have an N9.

Greetings from the end of the world!

1100 >> 3220 >> 5310 >> 5230 >> N9

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hambert For This Useful Post:
Posts: 74 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Bavaria
gratz =D

my girlfriend bought me one for christmas (even the same color) and i totally love it. the sound is amazing for such a small speaker. the nfc function is very handy.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to v0id For This Useful Post:

Tags
nokia n9, nokia play 360°