Closed Thread
Posts: 159 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ India
Originally Posted by ivanrajkovic View Post
I can confirm the flashlight bug.
i confirm the camera-ui bug...the video is shot with a quality poorer than with the stock camera-ui but not always...sometimes it is as good as stock...but most of the times it is gritty...really annoying..!
but flashlight works ok with me..

Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
Originally Posted by knobby View Post
i confirm the camera-ui bug...the video is shot with a quality poorer than with the stock camera-ui but not always...sometimes it is as good as stock...but most of the times it is gritty...really annoying..!

for, me, its all the videos.. encoding seems like its 3gp or something..
even get those white boxes when the video goes dark when i upload on fb.. <-- only happens to me with 3gp..
also, the size of the video is reduced atleast 3 times..

and cant install categorize/plus.. jus wont install.. pr1.3.1 related.. not cssu..

Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
flashlight works for me on PR1.1
we're on pr1.3*.1*
welcome to the future.

Originally Posted by ivanrajkovic View Post
I can confirm the flashlight bug.
Well, sort of....
Doesn't work with BFS kernel, works with power kernel.

Originally Posted by knobby View Post
but flashlight works ok with me..
a bit of give and take if you ask me. Camera-ui2 included in CSSU testing right now gives more control over camera features. You can do some crazy shooting only possible with more advanced options like e.g. 5mp option works the best for me. ISO sensitivity 800 and White balance sunny and exposure set to -.5 will part black and sunny beautifully. At the same time, video now has the much appreciated option of being able to focus and refocus while shooting a video.

The Following User Says Thank You to niqbal For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by niqbal View Post
a bit of give and take if you ask me. Camera-ui2 included in CSSU testing right now gives more control over camera features. You can do some crazy shooting only possible with more advanced options like e.g. 5mp option works the best for me. ISO sensitivity 800 and White balance sunny and exposure set to -.5 will part black and sunny beautifully. At the same time, video now has the much appreciated option of being able to focus and refocus while shooting a video.
"and not a single **** was given that day.."
i care about quality..

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by fahadj2003 View Post
"and not a single **** was given that day.."
i care about quality..
Try this one http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=549.
BTW it seems the problem is not with the quality, but with framerate.

Last edited by freemangordon; 2011-11-13 at 10:05.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade
would someone consider implementing this "hack" into cssu:

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=789989&postcount=1

????

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Hello, community,

I have a weird bug since I upgraded to latest CSSU update. The phone app is portrait mode doesn't show proper portrait orientation of incoming call. It looks like landscape, yet "Reject" button is just a thin red line below "answer" button. Landscape works okay, but I got used to portrait from the beginning. It does work okay only if you leave the phone not at the desktop, but at the portrait app with list of calls. In this case portrait works fine. This issue was mentioned before by some community members, but it seems fixing is not that easy. I've tried to swap portrait and landscape in phone app, tried to include "rtcom-call-ui" into blacklist of transitions.ini, yet nothing helps.

Guys, if there is any way to bring it back, it would be sweet. Don't use portrait at all, just for phone app.

Cheers,
Vlad

Posts: 201 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ india
my original headphones are not detected after installing cssu

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade