Notices

whats up with ovi store having more wallpaper and videos than games and such. ovi store "Blows"

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
Originally Posted by jaja001 View Post
whats up with ovi store having more wallpaper and videos than games and such. ovi store "Blows"
If you at least tried to read a little bit you would know that tomorrow Ovi store will be updated with new apps and games

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

I did read up on that but i just felt like rippin it ti!l then

Posts: 282 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Austin, TX, USA
Any predictions on what time the store will be up? How about what will be in it?

It is currently 6:46am on Thursday in Espoo. I say in the next 2.5 hours we see something.

As for what apps are there: I predict several twitter interfaces, something to browse youtube, and a subway map of Helsinki, but no quality fart apps.

Posts: 579 | Thanked: 286 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Australia
lol. wait and see i guess

http://blogs.nokia.com/nseries/2010/...pdate-is-here/

Great news for N900 users… there’s a new software update available for you to download! (UK release today, and global release tomorrow Wednesday, May 26) .
There’s a number of changes that you can expect:

Loads of new games and apps in the Ovi Store
Gaming fans can now get their hands on all sorts of new titles including Jurassic 3D Rollercoaster, Zen-bound, Angry Birds (level pack), Sygic, Kroll, Weatherbug and GoGadget. Bear in mind that these games won’t show up in the Ovi Store until you have upgraded to PR 1.2.

It’s one for the socialites among you
Facebook IM Chat is now bundled in, and the updated email service allows you to accept or decline event invitations right from your inbox. And what do you think of video calling, allowing users face-to-face chatting anywhere.

A freshened Ovi Maps interface
This updated UI should make it easier for you to find your way around, and there’s also a change to the menu system UI, with the first level now customisable…
On top of all that, your N900 can now browse the web in portrait mode and make video calls.
Not a bad haul of new features, we hope you’ll agree!
Let us know what you think of the update in the comments section or on Twitter @Nseries.

Update: The new for-purchase games/apps won’t show up in Ovi Store until this Thursday (May 27).

Last edited by felbutss; 2010-05-27 at 03:51.

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
Originally Posted by felbutss View Post
http://blogs.nokia.com/nseries/2010/...pdate-is-here/

Great news for N900 users… there’s a new software update available for you to download! (UK release today, and global release tomorrow Wednesday, May 26) .
There’s a number of changes that you can expect:

Loads of new games and apps in the Ovi Store
Gaming fans can now get their hands on all sorts of new titles including Jurassic 3D Rollercoaster, Zen-bound, Angry Birds (level pack), Sygic, Kroll, Weatherbug and GoGadget. Bear in mind that these games won’t show up in the Ovi Store until you have upgraded to PR 1.2.

It’s one for the socialites among you
Facebook IM Chat is now bundled in, and the updated email service allows you to accept or decline event invitations right from your inbox. And what do you think of video calling, allowing users face-to-face chatting anywhere.

A freshened Ovi Maps interface
This updated UI should make it easier for you to find your way around, and there’s also a change to the menu system UI, with the first level now customisable…
On top of all that, your N900 can now browse the web in portrait mode and make video calls.
Not a bad haul of new features, we hope you’ll agree!
Let us know what you think of the update in the comments section or on Twitter @Nseries.

Update: The new for-purchase games/apps won’t show up in Ovi Store until this Thursday (May 27).
I really hope we will see more then just games. As much as I like games I also want to see high quality apps for N900

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

The Following User Says Thank You to HellFlyer For This Useful Post:
time will tell. hopefully not to much time

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate