Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
I refuse to believe this is true. Dropped the phone, scratched it up and you're not angry at yourself... just sad?

lol hadn't seen that one before - nice
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Maldives
Dude, you managed to do all that in a few weeks? Dang... should be more careful

Originally Posted by okhabin View Post
don't got no money
If you have money, why are you complaining at all?

he needs 300 dollars...

come on guys lets all be nice.

if we just wait till every member of this forum reads this, and if everyone could donate 1 cents to this guy.

then.... 30000 * 0.01 should be 300 to let this guy fix his phone..

just gotta wait till everyone has checked this thread out.. thats all.

Sorry, I'm not in the habit of handing money over to idiots.

Maybe he should have been a little more careful with the expensive toy mommy and daddy bought him.

And no, I don't think he bought it with his own money. If he had, he'd have been a hell of a lot more careful with it.

The Following User Says Thank You to That One Guy For This Useful Post:
I honestly don't get all the haters on this forum. We're here for development and growth, I hope you all never have children.

To the OP; sorry to hear.

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
how about you all donate $1 to your favorite Maemo developers instead?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qole For This Useful Post:
Posts: 232 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Warren, MI, USA
I have very little pity honestly. First thing I did when I got my N900...ordered a screen protector from Germany. Second thing I did...ordered a hard case cover for it from Japan. Third thing I did, got a carrying case/belt clip for it. Fourth thing I did with the N900....treat it like it was filled with nitroglycerin and NEVER drop it or put it next to ANYTHING that would do ANY kind of damage to it.

Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Oh well **** happens...

I'm wondering if your the first DA to send their N900 in for off warranty" repairs.
The depot may now even have a picture of your scratched up device posted on some kind of motivational poster they have placed around the facility titled something like... "This is why we come to work in the morning" or somesuch.

I think the next thing you should do is find and join a new forum only to post about the shitty response you got in this forum. You know; keep this whole internet thing going. Who knows, you may even end up on YouTube or suttin'.

SLN member # 009

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
Ok so let me get this right. You obviously are either extremely clumsy or not at all careful with your N900 dropping it - you then placed it inside a pocket with another hard metal object and scratched the crap out of it, and yet somehow this is both Nokias fault and Zagg's

Please allow me to direct you to http://www.sadviolin.com

As far as scratching the device when you use your fingernails. You might want to consider some personal grooming because you must have some mad talon action going. I use my fingernails all the time on the N900 and have no scratches.
Idiot..

Yes, $200 for a repair and $100 for scratching the screen cover is outrageous...
Seems unreasonable actually.. Was this the price they asked you at the nokia center? If not, you might want to go there.

The Following User Says Thank You to late666 For This Useful Post: