Active Topics

by way , how can i get it back? the character symbols on top of the letters?, thanks for the effort guys,

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on May 2013 @ southern germany
Originally Posted by Tharna View Post
I just replaced the icons in /usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/icons (icons-m-low-power-mode*.png are the ones used for the standby screen).

Hi folks,

I just tried to get my LPS to display the clock and logo in this lovely orange (suppose it's #FF6600) using n9qt, but when I lock the device it shows the orange for a fraction of a sec and turns to red then. What am I doing wrong here?

Last edited by artish0ke; 2013-10-27 at 10:41. Reason: changed format...

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
lps can display 7 colors, not more. So your color choises are limited to red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, magenta en white.

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Is there anyway to set the colours to change after a certain period of time? Like lets say I want it to change to red (from white) after 9PM..

Then back to white at like 8AM

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on May 2013 @ southern germany
sure, I got that way back...

I just wondered how Tharna got his LPS to display the orange clock as quoted above... And btw, there is an orange battery charging icon in N9QT Mod F-2.. I'm just trying to find out that one, it should work. Does anybody know where to find the modded LPS icon set?

Update:
OK - Even the orange charging symbol turns to red on the LPS.. so I give up here and use one of the 7 colours. Thanks anyway

Last edited by artish0ke; 2013-10-27 at 13:47. Reason: updated

This might be an incredibly stupid question, but: I cannot in all good faith find the /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css file.
I can't even find the usr folder for that matter.
I try to find it in Filebox app, since I don't have (or yet again - can't find) the previously mentioned File manager, but it's nowhere to be seen.

Or am I just illiterate in this way?

Posts: 645 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
You might want use N9QuickTweak to easier tweaking but if you really want to do it manually you can.

Go to Filebox settings and Show root filesystem or something like that..