Poll: Would you buy an N10 with the above spec?
Poll Options
Would you buy an N10 with the above spec?

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
http://mynokiablog.com/2012/03/21/qt...-spotted-leak/
That's it. The "N10" will be mid-low en phone with Meltemi Does Meltemi even exist? It sort of looks more and more vague to me, We'll see.

Searched for "Nokia Meltemi" and got this:

Now, what does that tells us?

And this:

And this:

The Following User Says Thank You to specc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 120 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Switzerland
@specc: To the last picture with our two jokesters: What should that mean look of Steve to Stephen be? lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to almamo For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by specc View Post
Very bad tooth to gum ratio.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by almamo View Post
@specc: To the last picture with our two jokesters: What should that mean look of Steve to Stephen be? lol
«too bad i can't fire you again...»

Last edited by misterc; 2012-03-22 at 10:16.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misterc For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Very bad tooth to gum ratio.
and those knees...
Attached Images

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anonymous For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by hotnikkelz View Post
Numbers speak better than words though.
People who use WP like WP, but it still ain't selling much regardless

I dare say WP7 is probably one of the best products Microsoft has ever made to the point where I actually think that it should've have been Microsoft didn't make it. It's quite functional but haters gonna hate regardless as it is Microsoft, and we love to hate Microsoft
Could it be said that perhaps the reason why "People who use WP like WP" might exactly be because "it still ain't selling much" and those few folks were the very few who WANTED something like a Windows Phone while most people really don't like them and avoided them? To claim that people who HAVE something liked that thing they got isn't equivalent to something being good enough to sway people into buying into it. Haters gonna hate... but man, there seems to be a LOT of haters out there--in fact, going by the numbers, a majority of people seem to prefer anything else.

Originally Posted by balisingh View Post
Ramos you talking about the past now.
since then MS has hired all the Palm and Google and RIM guys they've let go.
Singh, you're talking about people who have thus far proven to be ineffective. For all the people that were let go from Palm (which didn't do well all-around, thanks to their business culture and decisions, much like Microsoft, despite technical capability) and Google (who are doing just fine despite the very, very few who've left for Microsoft). This will be interesting to watch, though, but I just can't see Microsoft crawling its way back up from this deep pit that seems to only get deeper each year with no slowing down. Again, I refer back to the posting I made a few days ago with the market-share graph.

Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
Android and IOS have been around for years. You should at least wait and see what's going on with Windows 9. OSes needs time. If wp reach around 5% marketshare in the end of the year its huge.

I would buy N10 if nokia ever release one when the Windows madness is over.
Windows Mobile has been around for years, too. And Windows Phone 7 has had about a year and a half to WOW us all. So far--not so much. The market share has been SINKING, not growing. How long did it take Apple and Android to start showing CLIMBING numbers? Oh right--IMMEDIATELY. :P

Originally Posted by specc View Post
And this:
I just see Balmer's mind straining to TRY to use the force to strangle Elop where he stands.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
I just see Balmer's mind straining to TRY to use the force to strangle Elop where he stands.
I don't know why... but you made me think of this:

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
nokia era is ended, no more nokia device after N9(for me)
they sold outdated SoC with amazingly overpriced, sorry i tell you the truth, no matter how you will defense them, time is running out, get the fact, nokia is dying,

The Following User Says Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:

Tags
buysomethinelse, free oss, goodbyenokia, idiot thread, idiotibrakalifa, schizophrenia, tizen doa, tizen lives, tizen schmizen, troll fest!