Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
Why did you have to go and use logic?

It was all worked out until you just had to go and use logic..

Haha, so, any chance you could add an ips patcher into your emulator?

Loving your sixaxis implementation, currently attempting to get it going for me. Is there a specific reason why the wiki is blank for window users?

ALthough something i'm not having any luck understanding at all is "create an icon for home screen"

what it is actually supposed to do?

cheers!

gonna go grab me some stir-fry now, it's actually 4:40 am, woops

*edit, and what're your thoughts on making emumaster more like stock video/music apps?
Being able to just load up emuM then clicking directly on a game without having to select what system it's on, which is really such a console-ist view of things.

Down with aparthied!

Last edited by optimaxxx; 2012-07-06 at 18:49.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to optimaxxx For This Useful Post:
The help system will be integrated into the application, I will delete current wiki and create entirely new website.

"Icon for home screen" - see this post: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=447

Although icons at home screen are good idea, but your one (to look like stock mmedia apps) is good one too
I will give it a shot.

The Following User Says Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
I discovered with a little sadness that the states are not saved neither in backups nor in MyDocs (like, after a reflash )... Do you think it would be possible to save the states in MyDocs, or have an option to export them?

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ stockton
with 64gb of space if all games were listed at once it would be a hassle to get to what you wanted to load please dont change the selection process, maby add a star option to put the game to the top of the list in the individual console emulation.
keep up the good work emu master is the best thing on the n9 for me

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
When the next version is released, EmuMaster is gonna turn my N9 into an epic time sink.

Originally Posted by erendorn View Post
I discovered with a little sadness that the states are not saved neither in backups nor in MyDocs (like, after a reflash )... Do you think it would be possible to save the states in MyDocs, or have an option to export them?
Yeah, state exporter is in my TODO list

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
@stoobs
You're completely right, I was just exhausted and not thinking clearly at the time.
I was thinking something more likethis: top row is your recent games, and below is as is now.

Although I've had a much better idea which I'll pm to elemental later, when I can make a mock up.

Although I have some points to make:
Individual button resizing? Eg, my d-pad is plenty big, but start/select are too small.
Fast-forward? Essential in Pokemon games, and just makes large parts of many more palatable.
Quick save/load buttons on screen? Probably handled in exact same manner as the shoulder buttons.
Option for game to be at original resolution, maybe eventually support portrait play? With gba games would be sweet, potentially tiny, but sometimes potential nostalgia is worth it, plus I'd find it more comfortable to hold.

Disclaimer, all my ideas have been prompted through the gba emulator, so they may not be best fits for the other emus, my apologies.

*Edit: Just checked wiki, and it explains how create icons should work, and for gba games, it's completely fried. Doesn't actually display a selection area to be moved around

Last edited by optimaxxx; 2012-07-08 at 04:40.

You can resize d-pads already. Start/Select are not frequently used, so they are small - there is no place on screen to make them bigger really.
I thought about quick save/load as volume buttons as an option. Also L3/R3 on sixaxis would have the same function.
0, 90, 180, 270 degree displaying - on my list

Currently you can click to select area for the icon, but it should be achievable by moving too - it will make the process clear and easy -TODO

Last edited by elemental; 2012-07-08 at 14:20.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Can't see that this has been asked before so I will shoot this out there,

Any idea on wether it would be possible for a future release to contain support for Nintendo DS emulation?

Im not sure if the nintendo ds is easy or difficult to emulate but it would be amazing if it worked, be nice to play Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver without luggin a DS around

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

possible to switch disc when playing multi-disc rpg?