Posts: 158 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Magel282 View Post
Don't like capacitive screens myself. I have always used the nip of my nail for the screen. I also have a pen stylus that I use also. A capacitive screen would reduce functionality for me. I find using my brothers iphone very annoying because of this.
Same here. I got Ipod Touch for my music system (or that for it was before i bought n900). Capasitive screen is much less snappier or .... ... how would i say. Resistive is like sniper rifle and capasite is more like shotgun. Less ... oh, well. Something.

Sold my n900 and got an iPhone, should have done it ages ago

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
I know friggin, frickin, fragile, frugal... or even frockin.
Just unfamiliar with friggle, thanks.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following User Says Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ SF Bay Area
Originally Posted by jsomby View Post
Resistive is like sniper rifle and capasite is more like shotgun.
Play FPS much?

Posts: 248 | Thanked: 240 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Wiltshire, UK
Originally Posted by lucas777 View Post
i hate the friggle screens on the ipods and iphones, so gay if you just sneeze on them u open an application.
Can a phone be 'Gay'?

Is that a function of nature or nurture - are phones designed & manufactured homosexual, or do they turn gay because of something that happens to them when they're confined in the phone shop with lots of other phones of the same type?

Perhaps gay phones have 'gaydar' and can search out and locate other gay phones... maybe there are clubs where gay phones hang out and enjoy each other's company, wear leather caps and drink imported lager...

This is the 21st Century. There is no shame in holding a gay phone - wear your pink silicone case with pride!

I don't think this is the best phone ever ... it still needs improvement, especially on the phone side, but I think HTC's HD 4G will be something to recon with, and from the reviews I have read, it may get this title. I was waiting for Xperia X10, SE released it recently & what a major disappointment it is, like X1, SE managed to screw up X10 as well which could have been thier 'comeback' phone. Keeping fingers crossed for HTC now.

Originally Posted by NokTokDaddy View Post
Can a phone be 'Gay'?

Is that a function of nature or nurture - are phones designed & manufactured homosexual, or do they turn gay because of something that happens to them when they're confined in the phone shop with lots of other phones of the same type?

Perhaps gay phones have 'gaydar' and can search out and locate other gay phones... maybe there are clubs where gay phones hang out and enjoy each other's company, wear leather caps and drink imported lager...

This is the 21st Century. There is no shame in holding a gay phone - wear your pink silicone case with pride!
I'm not familiar with australian english, perhaps they've implemented grammatical genders into the language. In that case, if the word in question is the same gender as the writer and he has certain affection toward it - then it would be called gay?
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

... another thing is that N900 is not for everyone ... only the tech junkies can handle it and it will be a headache for those who just love 'bling bling'.

Posts: 248 | Thanked: 240 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Wiltshire, UK
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
I'm not familiar with australian english, perhaps they've implemented grammatical genders into the language. In that case, if the word in question is the same gender as the writer and he has certain affection toward it - then it would be called gay?
Card-carrying, chest-beating, BRITISH heterosexual, me!

N900 is for REAL MEN. It made a man out of me and a man out of my wife.

iPhones ARE gay - Stehphen Fry loves them, and he's as gay as a yellow duster...

Originally Posted by NokTokDaddy View Post
Card-carrying, chest-beating, BRITISH heterosexual, me!

N900 is for REAL MEN. It made a man out of me and a man out of my wife.

iPhones ARE gay - Stehphen Fry loves them, and he's as gay as a yellow duster...
So when you're relating with your now-man-wife....?

Tags
circle jerk, circle of jerks