Notices

Originally Posted by mrp View Post
hi,

I'm a Spotify user again after a long time. I'm poor at discovering new music and I hate a long list of play lists. I normally subscribe to somebody else's list.
What I'm missing compared to the desktop version is the What's new-part. Checking out if there is something I would like to start listening.
Any way, thank you for Qspot, at the moment the only reason to use my N900, listening to music at the office.
I am very happy for your feedback Whats new would definitely make sense to add to QSpot, is have been on the todo list for a very long time. Currently I have some other functionality also planned, hope to be able to add it as soon as only possible

The Following User Says Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 356 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Finland
ok, thanks. Looking forward to new features. Vi hörs!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Nice to see qspot lives on and constantly improve. Do you have any plans to take qspot to sailfish if isn't to much work? I now we don't have sdk yet so the question is more related to you overall thoughts around yet another version.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Nice to see qspot lives on and constantly improve. Do you have any plans to take qspot to sailfish if isn't to much work? I now we don't have sdk yet so the question is more related to you overall thoughts around yet another version.
Actually I have definitely planned to port QSpot to Sailfish OS platform, the logical next step..

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:
I am getting the "offline license error". How can I fix this?

Also, the album cover art looks very pixelated! When you enlarge an album and look up all the songs, the smaller album art looks great! Is it possible for you to make the album art in the landscape player smaller, so that the pixelation goes away?

Originally Posted by tHMZ View Post
I am getting the "offline license error". How can I fix this?

Also, the album cover art looks very pixelated! When you enlarge an album and look up all the songs, the smaller album art looks great! Is it possible for you to make the album art in the landscape player smaller, so that the pixelation goes away?
The offline license server error is generated by the libspotify library used by QSpot, and relates to offline playlists. Have you tried going online, and then back offline? This issue could also be a temporarily problem with the Spotify service backend.

I will look into the coverart problem and see in case the pixelation could be reduced.

The Following User Says Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:
One more question!! Does this app display songs to my Facebook? I don't notice them when I log on there.

Originally Posted by tHMZ View Post
One more question!! Does this app display songs to my Facebook? I don't notice them when I log on there.
QSpot does not interact with Facebook (as it is not supported to login with facebook credentials in the current library).

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Finland
I used N900 Qspot with a Huawei e586 wlan ap. I experienced a lot of qspot stops, especially after pausing play back during tha last couåle of weeks. I had to reboot Huawei/ N900. I put my SIM back to N900 and it works much better now. Anybody had similar experiences?

Originally Posted by mrp View Post
I used N900 Qspot with a Huawei e586 wlan ap. I experienced a lot of qspot stops, especially after pausing play back during tha last couåle of weeks. I had to reboot Huawei/ N900. I put my SIM back to N900 and it works much better now. Anybody had similar experiences?
I have not myself experienced the problem, seems network related. Possibly also some library related issue, difficult to say. Hopefully it will sort itself out.

Tags
premium account, spotify