Posts: 72 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Germany
** WARNING: This is not doing anything useful at the moment and maybe never will. Just wanted to share for those willing to experiment a bit ***
Nokia released just Nokia Public Transport for the N9 in Betalabs:

http://betalabs.nokia.com/apps/nokia...t-for-nokia-n9

Just out of curiosity, I wanted to see if it runs under fremantle, so I downloaded the deb, installed it via dpkg (works without protest).

it's installed to /opt/NokiaPt

I have CSSU testing installed, and qt components 1.2

To get it starting, I did the following:

- got libstdc++.so.6.0.12 from the n9 (or the emulator image) and linked it to /usr/bin/libstdc++.so.6

- set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to /opt/qtm12/lib

- linked /usr/lib/libQtLocation.so.1 to /opt/qtm12/lib//libQtLocation.so.1.2.1

This steps are potentially dangerous and may blow up your system, but for me it worked so far, to my surprise...

so, now, the program starts, searches for GPS Position, then crashes, in offline mode it loads, and you can get to the info section, but trying to use the route planer or showing stops nearby crashes too. The app seems to be written to a large section in qml, which does not look obfuscated, maybe someone more knowledgable regarding qml could gain something here.

Last edited by Oblomow; 2012-04-27 at 21:09.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Oblomow For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Bumping, because I am curious whether anybody found the reason behind these crushes.
Best wishes.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
))))))))))bump