Active Topics

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by deutch1976 View Post
Any news?
What news do you want? You had three independent answers, all telling you the battery is at fault. You got measurements confirming it. Do you need a prophet descending from a holy mountain carrying stone tablets with "thou shalt get a new battery" carved into them by the holy spirit?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
What news do you want? You had three independent answers, all telling you the battery is at fault. You got measurements confirming it. Do you need a prophet descending from a holy mountain carrying stone tablets with "thou shalt get a new battery" carved into them by the holy spirit?
Just in case you can't read...
"Perhaps it would be a good idea to test this behaviour with DC adapter connected before rushing out to buy a new battery? I'll try it soon and let you know."
I was Just asking if he had already tested it

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Poland
Just a suggestion: try it yourself and report here. My guess is that it will work. If it won't then you should look elsewhere for the cause of reboots.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to szymeczek34 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by szymeczek34 View Post
Just a suggestion: try it yourself and report here. My guess is that it will work. If it won't then you should look elsewhere for the cause of reboots.
I certenly would if i had a new battery to test on it. sylwiusz said he would try so i guess he has one to test

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
You can order a new battery on eBay for a few €, and after 3 days waiting for the delivery you will know.
Or, you can keep asking here for another 3 months.
Your call.

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
You can order a new battery on eBay for a few €, and after 3 days waiting for the delivery you will know.
Or, you can keep asking here for another 3 months.
Your call.
Have you guys read all the thread? If someone says it will try why the hell should i spend money in something that no one knows it will work?
If you guys have money to spend like that go ahead
If not please keep youselves in your place

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Poland
Originally Posted by sylwiusz View Post
Perhaps it would be a good idea to test this behaviour with DC adapter connected before rushing out to buy a new battery? I'll try it soon and let you know.
As you can see, nobody is buying any batteries and testing this for you.
Connecting a DC adapter means plugging in a charger to a phone.

So please, for the love of god, accept my help and check if your Nokia N9 connected to your fully working charger, while having 85% battery, reboots when you insert your sim card.
If it doesn't - reboot buy a new battery.
If it reboots and you want the phone fully operational - buy a new battery to eliminate it from causes of the reboots.
If it still is not fixed - look for another causes.
If you can't find any - change the way you use your phone and turn it off in order to eject or insert a sim card.

I explained everything to you.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to szymeczek34 For This Useful Post:
I accept all your sugestions and i am not asking anybody to buy a battery and test it. As refered before there was someone willing to try...

Just bought a new battery and unfortunatly the problem persists. Any new ideas will be apreciated

i just got the same problem, but i fixed it by just rebooting my phone using this command. you need to root it first.

/sbin/reboot

The Following User Says Thank You to john greg For This Useful Post:

Tags
sim card, switch off