Active Topics

No one is here to help me!!!!!!

Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Since you flashed to pr1.1 and got errors I presume you have your data backed up on your PC and just want to upgrade your device's firmware...

As rainisto said re-read the flashing guide which can be found here...

Basically, you can download any global (ROW) pr legacy 001 firwmare for pr 1.3 from navifirm then flash it... If you are unsure of what firmware to flash post your capacity of device (16/64GB) and colour; product code can be included but not necessary as you don't want to flash higher than pr legacy 001 firmware...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Since you flashed to pr1.1 and got errors I presume you have your data backed up on your PC and just want to upgrade your device's firmware...

As rainisto said re-read the flashing guide which can be found here...

Basically, you can download any global (ROW) pr legacy 001 firwmare for pr 1.3 from navifirm then flash it... If you are unsure of what firmware to flash post your capacity of device (16/64GB) and colour; product code can be included but not necessary as you don't want to flash higher than pr legacy 001 firmware...
thank you dear thedead1440 for answer,

my Nokia n9 is 059j245 16GB black and made in China, but actually when i search in navifirm it's told me made in Malaysia.... can you explain your main about (but not necessary as you don't want to flash higher than pr legacy 001 firmware)....

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
I have got the same problem as his! the only thing is that in my phone doesnt show an ok button its just the message! And before that happened i disabled the autolock before flashing but when i flash something into my device i always get security failure!!!!But now that my phone isnt booting! how do i deactivate the autolock? am i stuck like this! or is there a solution...,,,,,Please help me out guys i just bought my phone and its a black nokia n9 _HARMATTAN_40.2012.21-3.454.6_PR_LEGACY_454_ARM_RM-696_PRD pLEase help!!!!!