Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by akorvemaker View Post
Um. Oops. Sorry. I blame the internet connection here. The image didn't show up the time I was looking for the link. Feel free to ignore me...
I changed the opening post a tad to make the install arrow a bit more obvious
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

The Following User Says Thank You to silvermountain For This Useful Post:
Posts: 42 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Belgium
When I'm using Tear, the input text boxes are all black with black text in it. I've seen in Tear's config that the CSS can be modified.

Is anyone working on a custom CSS style that works with Tear and Diablo 5 Theme ? I believe that the default style should be the same as before, all white as black input boxes on white pages is kind of ugly

Or maybe there is another workaround for this.
Otherwise, I might try to make my own CSS for Tear and Diablo5 Theme and post it here afterwards.

Looking for beta testers for a price comparison engine:
http://www.shoptimate.com

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Originally Posted by zot71 View Post
But the theme is using Mitrandr in his "Telescope promo video" is your theme or some else?
It's my theme. I changed some things in it right after I took this video and uploaded it to youtube.

I am using rdesktop-cli

Yes, the built-in switcher did cycle through properly
Thanks.

inoshishi, If u can help us with Tear "skin" (CSS) feel free to try Any help is appreciated.

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Hm, re-installed everything on a newly reflashed N810 today and for some weeeird reason I now don't have the icon for the Advanced Power status bar. All that shows there is a small white 'page' with a small red x on it.

Not sure if it has to do with the Diablo5 theme or not....

I've uninstalled, re-installed, rebooted, upgraded to the one in extras-devel, etc, etc - but still...no icon...

Could anyone please send me the icon(s) for Advanced Power - and in what folder(s) they should go?

EDIT: I think I found the folder with the Advanced Power icons:
/usr/share/advanced-power/themes/Default/images
there are seven png-files in there. Still nothing shows up on the status bar apart from that 'page with a red x'.

EDIT II: After switching to another theme, rebooting - I can see the icon for Advanced Power again. Switching back to Diablo5 causes the icon to break again. So...I'm tempted to think it has to do with Diablo5.... Odd thing is...I have had that icon working before on Diablo5...help..?

EDIT: Reflashing did help. Not sure what happened.
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Last edited by silvermountain; 2010-06-11 at 05:57.

Try this in xterm:
gtk-update-icon-cache

Btw don't flash your tablet unless you really have to. Flashing is risky and might not work. If you want to experiment stuff, the safe way to do it is clone to SD.

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Belgium
Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
inoshishi, If u can help us with Tear "skin" (CSS) feel free to try Any help is appreciated.
Okay, I'm working on it, I've already made gmail more usable (no more input boxes with black text on black background).

If people are experiencing unusable web sites with the Diablo5 Theme in Tear, PM me the URL.

Kroll, I'll send you the CSS this week-end for inclusion.

Looking for beta testers for a price comparison engine:
http://www.shoptimate.com

Not sure if it has to do with the Diablo5 theme or not....
When I reflashed Diablo5 was the first thing I installed so I did't have a problems with other applets O_o

inoshishi, nice!
BTW, check it out: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...753#post665753

Originally Posted by giladmttw View Post
Try this in xterm:
gtk-update-icon-cache

Btw don't flash your tablet unless you really have to. Flashing is risky and might not work. If you want to experiment stuff, the safe way to do it is clone to SD.
Well, I did reflash And after re-installing the icon is now showing with Diablo5 installed - so I don't think it can be 'blamed' on the theme Closed as a bug.

Actually smb had a problem with Advanced Backlight... But I can't remember who

From Kroll with love <3

You will be able to get it tomorrow... I hope >:3

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kroll For This Useful Post: