Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
we can nolonger submit bugs to nokia.
We can submit bugs, we just cant submit any ENHANCEMENT requests

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Originally Posted by dumpystig View Post
On what - N9 or WP?
he's talking to to lumiaman($3 bill) so its ofcourse a WP.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
I was referring to Lumiaman's valid complaints (aka "massive demand") about the performance of Windows Phone. So: WP, not N9. N9 is cool as it is.
No.N9 needs optimization.

Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
I was referring to Lumiaman's valid complaints (aka "massive demand") about the performance of Windows Phone. So: WP, not N9. N9 is cool as it is.
Look at the thread title.

Lumiaman, do one

Posts: 177 | Thanked: 199 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Concepcion, Chile
mp-harmattan-001-pr: 40.2012.17-2

only aegis fixes / aka anti inception.

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ KL, Msia
I find it hilarious that a guy called Lumiaman trolls this forum, and weird versions of him fanboyishly defend Microsoft in the comments section of every news website that puts the Lumia in a bad light.

Lumiaman, please go and update your "optimized" firmware so you can properly connect to the internet. I heard Nokia/Microsoft is giving out $100 rebates to cover-up the embarrassment, good news for you.

Nokia Lumia 900 hit by software bug

Ouch.

Last edited by zero.vishnu; 2012-05-05 at 21:26. Reason: Added link

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zero.vishnu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 23 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Finland
I think that Lumiaman, whether he is troll or not, have a point. N9 is great phone by its swipe-ui, but its regular irregural lagging gets me frustrated from time to time.

I really hope that folks at Nokia have concentrated on that carefully because I think that this issue can be improved a lot with some, what that was again? "optimization".

I dont care little tweaks with camera or gallery or little shadows beneath the statusbar. I want phone that works all the time smoothly and without "thinking breaks". Of course that is not possible but that can be improved.

This little lag is not issue for many users out there, but there are also people who thinks that it is. This is my own opinion and it is not for everyone. Dont get me wrong, I really enjoy using my white 64Gb N9 a lot. But still think that there are lot to be done. Really hope that we gonna get pr 1.4 also from Nokia.

Last edited by Flapzapninja; 2012-05-05 at 22:27.

Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
[QUOTE=Flapzapninja;1202370]I think that Lumiaman, whether he is troll or not, [does] have a point. QUOTE]

Yes, he probably does. On his head.

The N9 has recently been removed from Nokia's official lineup in the Nordic countries. Not a good sign. It's still available in shops, but that will only last for much longer.

I'm not counting on any PR1.3. The Maemo/MeeGo office is already shut down. I don't even think Nokia will last through this summer.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Pr1.3 is coming, but the question is what is in it? N9 could have been a better phone, if it was only as smooth as Lumia 800. I love how Lumia is smooth. Why can't NOKIA engineers optimize their products? N900 released in 2009, and they couldn't have learned from N900 mistakes. Sad, very sad.

Tags
bugfix-focused, dashed hopes, nokia fanbois, popcorn, pr1.3, pr1.3 party, troll alert