sorry for the trouble, after the latest updates fmms only works when sending the MMS made ​​a lot of trials receive no longer works for a long time n900 connects but can not download the photos out of the mess is unsuccessful operation settings are correct if it can send

Posts: 528 | Thanked: 345 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ MLB.AU
hmm ok ... i have no idea, sorry.
If you can't get anybody to help you... what i would do is download the previous verson.. google it and manually install it... google it.
That would work if your previous version worked for ya

- Check the carrier/network configuration and settings are correct - search wiki.maemo.org for fmms.
- Try using Havoc mode to force the connection.
- Sometimes fmms doesn't work when connected to 3G for browsing b/c it needs a WAP connection, which IIRC uses the same radio receiver. So, stop browsing or use wifi where possible.
- Ensure you have a reasonable connection.to GSM/3G.

The Following User Says Thank You to demolition For This Useful Post:
Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
i've had this with fmms before and ended up purging and re-installing and re-entering settings for it to work.
i have mine in havoc and can send and recieve mms.
to test i send myself a mms. don't know if this helps at all
http://wiki.maemo.org/FMMS

The Following User Says Thank You to corduroysack For This Useful Post:
I checked the settings are correct with the operator, when an mms dowload fmms ago but can not download operation failed I tried polite, rude, and havoc, when I download mms are not in wifi and I have a good 3g reception i state that i can send but not receive the mms and 5 months that I can not get them first would receive them with the same settings with vodafone here in italy we all have the same problem

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
this troubled me for some time and all the settings were correct (vodafone uk) but re-entering exactly the same solved it, don't know why though? saying that i have no problems in last 12 months
do you get a sms telling you that you have been sent a mms and to retrieve goto some site and enter this pin.
sure i read somewhere that the carriers sometimes stops mms and a call to them to re-instate it.

Last edited by corduroysack; 2012-02-23 at 14:56.