Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by ccarter View Post
I wanted to say that the design of this forum is great.

MeeGo forum, not so much
that **** is ******* ugly - true story.

I wish they would make the forum for Meego a little more asthetically pleasing, whoever did Maemo.org did a great job - honestly i think i would rather post in maemo.org even if maemo were to officially die and MeeGo was the new standard just because i like the design.

Anyone else feel this way ?

I guess it's about creating a platform for customers to feel comfortable and integrated with a product, to then become loyal and gain high customer retention rates...
[I give mameo forum a 9/10 and meego a 4/10..]
What I want is a Meego/Maemo forum that is more "userfriendly" on mobiles like N900

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by tissot View Post
Imo this forum got easily best layout of any forum i have used.
MeeGo forum is very much the typical and most importantly fraction of the people compared to here.
The topic review style of showing the threads is what I would prefer as a layout. It has the time of answer on the left in the gray bar and could have other info at the other end. some info could also be added on the left of the text.
Overall my preferred view would be more text oriented and present way more threads on one page than there is now.
Just my two cents, never even posted on the forum for something else ;-p

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by TiagoTiago View Post
this site is about Maemo, not just Maemo5, then why did they make the MeeGo stuff be elsewhere? IMO if MeeGo is really supposed to be the next Maemo the two sites, two communities etc should be merged.

Things are always easy when one doesn't know enough backgrounds...
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Tags
forum, just more fail, meego