Thanks! Very nice! Maybe I should search all qml files in /usr/lib for "// TODO" .

Posts: 451 | Thanked: 424 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ England
Originally Posted by boudjere View Post
Thanks! Very nice! Maybe I should search all qml files in /usr/lib for "// TODO" .
grep "TODO" /usr/lib/* -r

Seems like they had a lot todo.

The Following User Says Thank You to jd4200 For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by boudjere View Post
At least I noticed a non implemented automatic switch between night/day mode (missing a plugin to actually work from what I saw) so - happy discovery browsing

Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
At least I noticed a non implemented automatic switch between night/day mode (missing a plugin to actually work from what I saw) so - happy discovery browsing
Damn, thats one of the things I'm missing.

Hey, what about speed cameras? Any chance that this is also hidden in the files somewhere as its in the other platforms Drive Apps??

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Wow thanks a lot it works!

Hopefully they'll bring that feature that lets you reroute based on traffic congestion to really put some good use to this mod.

Also like to say that we really have the best community here at TMO. Always can find just about anyone here willing to help. Well appreciated by us all!

Last edited by isfr21; 2012-07-10 at 12:02.

The Following User Says Thank You to isfr21 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by isfr21 View Post
Wow thanks a lot it works!

Hopefully they'll bring that feature that lets you reroute based on traffic congestion to really put some good use to this mod.

Also like to say that we really have the best community here at TMO. Always can find just about anyone here willing to help. Well appreciated by us all!
Second that! I would find that feature incredibly useful!

Also as stated before, proper speed camera alerts instead of the useless speed alerts implemented atm.

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by drvar View Post
Can you check for Slovenia if possible?
(I like to know if it's worth the trouble..)
Sorry, doesn't look like there's any traffic info for Slovenia either (Google doesn't have any traffic info for Slovenia either if that's any consolation).

Posts: 674 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
What about Argentina?

Google provides traffic information for Buenos Aires. It would be great if Nokia does too.

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
Did you try to activate that?

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4