Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by p00ltergeist View Post
Ive found a kickass desklet for linux/ubuntu named crispclock on gnome-look.org. This is identical to the android clock widget named "typoclock" which ive fallen in love with.

Im not familiar with ubuntu/linux at all but is it possible somehow to re-write the sourcecode of the desklet or something to make it run as a desktop widget on our n900 , maybe through queen beecon or desktop clock widget or similar app ?

http://gnome-look.org/content/show.p...content=129934
i think it should be easy to do it with queen beecon ....... if i have some free time this weekend (yes i know, but VERY BUSY at the moment), i'll see what i can do, i'll export the beecons so you can try it.... i'm pretty sure someone will do it first :P but if you check the pages of this threadp you will find lots of similar clocks ......... BEECON ALL THE WAY BABY !!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 28 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Stockholm,Sweden
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
i think it should be easy to do it with queen beecon ....... if i have some free time this weekend (yes i know, but VERY BUSY at the moment), i'll see what i can do, i'll export the beecons so you can try it.... i'm pretty sure someone will do it first :P but if you check the pages of this threadp you will find lots of similar clocks ......... BEECON ALL THE WAY BABY !!
wow Okey I didnt think it would be that easy. Well take your time ! its not like im in a rush or something.

Yeah so ive noticed, there's a lot of cool clocks in this thread but this one would fit perfect to my current theme layout.

well anyway thanks for dealing with the desklet.

The Following User Says Thank You to p00ltergeist For This Useful Post:
Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
Originally Posted by HseFly View Post
Media Desktop in progress.........
What's the widget with the disc on the left and the audio bar next to it?

Posts: 468 | Thanked: 775 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hereford, England
Originally Posted by richwhite View Post
I have it on my desktop as well. It's called ironcope and it's in the repos. It displays system sounds, music etc. Neat little widget.

The Following User Says Thank You to bigears5000 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 249 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by bigears5000 View Post
Yeah. I have read that there are some compatability issues between cssu and theme customizer. Must be one of the issues.
I only have CSSU and no theme customizer and then I do the following:
Via WINSCP goto /usr/share/themes/alpha/images and rename ApplicationShortcutApplet.png to ApplicationShortcutApplet.png.old
also rename ApplicationShortcutAppletPressed.png to ApplicationShortcutAppletPressed.png.old

No more shadows on icons.
My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".

Originally Posted by richwhite View Post
Ironcope.

Some more of what I have been working on, continued from my previous post.
Attached Images

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bigears5000 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bigears5000 View Post
Some more of what I have been working on, continued from my previous post.
wow nice o.o, however those little arrow things by the icons...are they actually working? if so, what app is this? i can see many uses for something like this

Posts: 601 | Thanked: 549 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Redditch, UK
Originally Posted by SavageD View Post
wow nice o.o, however those little arrow things by the icons...are they actually working? if so, what app is this? i can see many uses for something like this
Desktop Switcher Widget from nicolai. Insert arraows into the background of your theme and place switcher over the top, increase transparency to 100% (or lower opacity to 0%, can't recall which one) and place over the top of your pre-drawn arrows.

It doesn't scroll the ribbon bar, it scrolls the desktops.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Switch_ For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by SavageD View Post
Yep. Switch_ beat me to it. Thats what it is. All working. I actually just changed the png icons to the silver arrows so that I can place them where I want.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigears5000 For This Useful Post:

Tags
desktop, epic thread, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, picture, pictures, screenshot, screenshots, show and tell