Active Topics

I wrote a post a few weeks ago suggesting that someone create an application that would just act like a desktop app. And it would be running in the background like an app that can be switched too.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

I just lost the post I had written

Well basically do your ideas/concepts in your own thread so that anyone that is commenting is actually saying something on the subject. Post a link of the thread and a little explanation to the big brainstorm thread. If you get any major updates, briefly talk about it and post the link into the brainstorm thread.

Just keeps threads tidy and easier to navigate.

You don't know how hard it is to find answers to my questions on xda-devs when the thread is +800 pages and there is 2 pages everyday. Look for the XDANDROID forum (HTC Touch Pro) to get a clear indication ... its horrid!

I went through all the brainstorms a while ago and i think my idea is the most doable. even Ansel-A can rotate pictures with ease, so it cant be too hard to implent for contacts\widgets\shortcut
I also learned about the ability to make everything smaller so we can fit everything in one screen
I also learned about having more than 4 homescreen if you dont want to "sacrifice" your screens for that matter.

So basically i'm saying the technology is available, so all we need to do is to put it together like a puzzle

I will try to work on making a full visual explanation module during the weekend.

Link 1: making contacts smaller

Link 2: more than 4 homescreens

Link 3: rotatedaemon

Last edited by ironm8; 2010-06-18 at 21:18.

You guys seem very bright and I value your opinions on a concept of mine.

See THIS THREAD

It is about a tablet I had constantly been thinking of.
There's a lot of information, so just see the pictures and read the last post with the specs. (not the comments lol)

Like I said, your opinions would be kick-azz!

Last edited by Kangal; 2010-06-18 at 15:18.

Me again. Quick question for anyone that has an easy answer. The topics that are listed in brainstorm as "under development," what does this mean? Does this mean 1 or more persons are currently working on making those things possible? is there anyway to take a peek at work being done in those areas if that is so? is there anyway that people like me who can at least think about engineering like solutions but who dont know how to program much can help in anyway?

Also, maybe someone can chime in on my earlier question. What is closed, and what is open with this phone? is the UI a closed portion? Or is it not? Cause if its not...then perhaps a person like me could educate himself on how it works and then make a stab at helping in the program aspect? Just asking...thinking about a new hobby i guess

Tags
portrait mode