That charger adapter is for using legacy chargers. You wouldn't want to use it anyway since you have the high-efficiency charger.

I just felt strange to read in site one thing and see different on box... In all case, I purchase this adapter on auction site a few seconds ago for less than 10 dollars... eheheh! ;D

Originally Posted by cyeung View Post
That charger adapter is for using legacy chargers. You wouldn't want to use it anyway since you have the high-efficiency charger.

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
The thread "Missing adapter on box!" with seven posts has been merged into this thread.

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 242 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Montreal
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.29208

If you want a cheap clone ... then again you can probably get another USB cable or full charger for cheaper or the same price.

The german version inclues the adapter:-)

Bought in 01.2010 from amazon.de

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
hi!

I just noticed something in the packaging of my n900.

i reviewed the retail package and im missing the charger adapter, which enables you to charge n900 with a non-microUSB charger (except minUSB)
plugs.

I received the phone in a tightly sealed box, no tampered seals, everything is shining new.

I dont really mind about this, i just got a surprise when i learned that there is a charger adapter inside, supposedly

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by gabby131 View Post
hi!

I just noticed something in the packaging of my n900.

i reviewed the retail package and im missing the charger adapter, which enables you to charge n900 with a non-microUSB charger (except minUSB)
plugs.

I received the phone in a tightly sealed box, no tampered seals, everything is shining new.

I dont really mind about this, i just got a surprise when i learned that there is a charger adapter inside, supposedly
The charger adapter seems not to be included with US versions - presumably on the grounds that very few US customers will already have compatible Nokia chargers.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rob1n For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ England
Both my friends and my N900 came with the adaptor in the box.

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
Originally Posted by Rob1n View Post
The charger adapter seems not to be included with US versions - presumably on the grounds that very few US customers will already have compatible Nokia chargers.
once again Rob1n answered it!!! and men! i bought my n900 in US!!! Thanks men.....a LOT!!! Kudos for You!

Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
I got the adaptor aswell, and I'm using it with my old E71 charger, which is extremely small. It works nice.

Tags
accessories, adapter, box, ca-146c, charger adapter, charging, contents, in the box, n900, power, regional difference, retail