Originally Posted by Johnnie Price View Post
I want to remove the statusbar background image from the Home screen. Will I break something if I do so?
Don't remove it, replace it with a transparent image.

qgn_plat_home_status_bar_background.png
This image is 800x50, just make it all transparent.

qgn_plat_status_bar_background.png
This image is 40*number_of_applets x 50, might need to make it transparent as well.

This is assuming you have Telescope since task navigator will reduce the first image width by 80(?).

And other themes use 60 instead of 50 for the height.

The Following User Says Thank You to auouymous For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Hey auounymous, if you could, mind sharing some new screenshots of your desktop and what you're doing?

Kind regards.

Originally Posted by Addison View Post
Hey auounymous, if you could, mind sharing some new screenshots of your desktop and what you're doing?
My desktop looks like any other Diablo5 desktop, just a different background image. The problem with changing the number of statusbar applets is that the theme must be designed to handle that number, increase them and the theme must have a wider statusbar area, decrease them and it must have a smaller statusbar area. The Diablo5 theme tweaker lets you select the number of applets you want and it generates theme images with the correct statusbar length. The same could be done for other themes but it requires chopping the theme into small components and setting up the code to draw them at the correct locations or repeat them over a common area. I'll be releasing the code as soon as I get around to it and if someone wants to port it to their favorite theme then I could host their changes.

Edit: I might also write an app that runs on the device to avoid the web browser and downloading/installing of images. Maybe add a little language to define a theme so the one app could support any theme that included a definition and sub-images. Just don't hold your breath...

Last edited by auouymous; 2011-09-29 at 22:49.

The Following User Says Thank You to auouymous For This Useful Post:
can Diablo5 theme be used on N900???

Erm, what? This theme was influenced by your phone's default's theme

Originally Posted by jstokes View Post
Erm, what? This theme was influenced by your phone's default's theme

Then really well customized

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 113 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Austria
When using Aard dictionary (0.9.3) the main text does not get shown. Only when the text is marked blue it can be read. I checked with another theme ("Echo") to verify that aard is working correctly.

Within the preference options that offer Aard there is no text colour option. So what needs to be changed in order to be able to use Aard with this wonderful Diablo 5 theme?
Attached Images

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Within the preference options that offer Aard there is no text colour option. So what needs to be changed in order to be able to use Aard with this wonderful Diablo 5 theme?
As far as I know unfortunately the background colour must be changed.
You can try to do that but keep in mind that there are a few thing which depends of it: cursor color, text color, etc. it's a lot of work.
But I gonna make a new one theme with a bright elements. someday...

The Following User Says Thank You to Kroll For This Useful Post:
Posts: 65 | Thanked: 113 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Austria
Thanks - solved. After your comment I double checked the configuration options for aard and found a simple option that did it for me.

Solution: Put a user.css file into $HOME/.aarddict/user.css such as the one shown on http://aarddict.org/aarddict/doc/aarddict.html

Code:
body, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {
    background-color: black;
    color: gray;
}

.tex {
    background-color: lightgray;
    padding: 5px;
}

.infobox {
    display: none;
}

a:link {
    color: white;
    font-weight: bold;
}

a:active {
    background-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);
}
So, thanks @Kroll.However, this should not stop you, putting your great creativity into a bright theme ;-)

Last edited by scy; 2011-11-12 at 20:52. Reason: (corrected typos)

The Following User Says Thank You to scy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Thanks for solution, scy.