Notices

Does Wazzap store the messages in a database? How is it done?

A new Whatsapp's security hole (Spanish): Whatsapp encrypts the messages database always and for all users with the same key.

Edit: Sorry, updated url

Last edited by isorn; 2012-05-11 at 16:02.

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by isorn View Post
Does Wazzap store the messages in a database? How is it done?

A new Whatsapp's security hole (Spanish): Whatsapp encrypts the messages database always and for all users with the same key.
No it doesn't store messages as far as I am aware, I only have a record of so many of my messages per convo.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by patlak View Post
Your response even though he's aware of the subscription fee:
To conclude, your posts are spam. Delete them.
There was no reference to the price of the fee in his post, also I was replying to his view that people will move on as people won't want to pay.

Its my oppinon, not spamming, you are spamming this thread atm with this pointless carry on.

Got a problem, pm it..

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
No it doesn't store messages as far as I am aware, I only have a record of so many of my messages per convo.
About 30 days stored on the phone, if you want to scroll back to older messages you need to be online. Encountered that once on an iPhone. So it definitely stores some messages, don't know what the max is from looking back...

Originally Posted by naru View Post
every platform can maike aplication... i am just telling web os becuzz i am thinking that if 48 up games are runing by 1 aplication that is big ...

if we will try on that plat form may be lot of aplication we can use ..

nimbuzz, tango, qeep, whatsapp, fring ,

i am nt telling that wich platform is good i am just advice if we will select right platform it will good in futcher .. all aplication may be will run bye one manager ...

WGAMES manager we are using for games if we will devlop one appmanager like wgames it tooo good...
The only reason the games work is because they use SDL which is also used by the N900.

The apps are another story, and definitely not something that will be an easy port. What you are saying it to build a WebOS emulator which would not be easy in any way, emulation never is.

The games manager just uses the same SDL 1.2 environment but I think it tricks it into thinking it is being run on a WebOS device, which is fine as the N900 supports SDL1.2.

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

tgalal is started working on the N900 client today.
not a developer by any stretch of the imagination, but , would I be right in assuming alot of the hardwork from N9 development will be shared with n900?

Thus reducing the development time?

@arie @tgalal

Is there an estimate or even a guesstimate of how much development is still needed for Wazapp to be ready?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slushie For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Jigzy View Post
not a developer by any stretch of the imagination, but , would I be right in assuming alot of the hardwork from N9 development will be shared with n900?

Thus reducing the development time?
Im pretty sure he is using Python to make this or PyQT which I think is easily portable, apart from any resolution differences and other small things.

Originally Posted by slushie View Post
@arie @tgalal

Is there an estimate or even a guesstimate of how much development is still needed for Wazapp to be ready?
Probably best if he doesn't give an estimation, after what happened last time when a deadline was given. Even if its an estimate, people will complain and moan if its not ready by the estimate.

My Contributions

Last edited by godofwar424; 2012-05-11 at 20:40.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
that mean n9 client is available

Is this confirmed?

Tags
diapers, high-school