Notices

Posts: 204 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Rochdale UK
I can't find it anywhere Qspot wont login due to error

Please follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/marcdixon

Posts: 726 | Thanked: 345 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Sweden
You can try footify which is in Extras-devel. If I remember correctly, Qspot relies on libopenspotify while footify relies on libdespotify so if there has been any big changes, libdespotify (as used by footify) might still work.

The Following User Says Thank You to Joorin For This Useful Post:
nope this has also failed 'Key Exchange Failed' @ login.

Full internet access - enabled / connected
User credentials checked which are fine & checked i could login on the spotify website

Posts: 726 | Thanked: 345 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Sweden
That sounds as if the Spotify crew has changed something again. A quick test with the latest libdespotify confirms this.

So, it's back to the same thing as last time: we all need to wait for fixes in libdespotify and libopenspotify. Hopefully it won't take long...

Posts: 353 | Thanked: 263 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Are you using premium account? Won't work otherwise.

I'm trying to use an open account. On the website it says open account can be used via mobile & on the move - i want to try the thing before going preimum and paying £10 a month out.

Originally Posted by marcdxn View Post
I'm trying to use an open account. On the website it says open account can be used via mobile & on the move - i want to try the thing before going preimum and paying £10 a month out.
No it doesn't say that. Check the account comparison table here http://www.spotify.com/fi/get-spotify/open/

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sweden
Please read the program description before posting a new thread, you NEED to have a premium account in order to get all available spotify mobile clients to function.

(You know you can buy a "day-pass" for spotify premium to try the different clients?)

EDIT: Ignore that part about day-pass...

Last edited by Razumichin; 2010-07-09 at 14:59.

Originally Posted by Razumichin View Post
(You know you can buy a "day-pass" for spotify premium to try the different clients?)
I think there isn't day-passes anymore. At least I can't find it on their website.

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by TNiga View Post
I think there isn't day-passes anymore. At least I can't find it on their website.
Oh, you're right, that was in the past now...