The Community elections are already underway, but in order to fully comply with stating affiliation as per the Community Council election rules and in agreement with the rest of the Community Council, I want to state to the wider community that starting with September 2010, I, Attila Csipa, will be joining Forum Nokia's support arm engaging in developer support with a pinch of technology advocacy. This change will hardly affect maemo.org in any way - your maemo.org resident Nokian contact is still Quim Gil (qgil) and I certainly will keep on working on my OSS/community projects and trying to make the Maemo/MeeGo ecosystem a better place for developers and users.

Link: Original article.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CommunityCouncil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,671 | Thanked: 11,478 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Warsaw, Poland
Another one

Will you be Helsinki-based?
As you go on to other communities, remember to build them around politeness, respect, trust and humility. Be wary of poisonous people and deal with them before they end up killing your community.. Seen it happen to too many IRC channels, forums, open source projects.

The Following User Says Thank You to Stskeeps For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
Congratulations! You work will be really helpful.

The Following User Says Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Attila77 that's awesome! I'm so glad you accepted!

The Following User Says Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post: