Active Topics

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ VENEZUELA
Someone please explain to me lor risks or problems that I can have in using the tweal QQ.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by GeorgeChios View Post
I install 6.3 (before I had 6.2). When i write the password it says /opt/N9QTweak/N9QT: line 1: #!/bin/ash: not found and after that I have the menu.

Why ?

With 6.2 I didn't have any issue
Try to reboot your phone, i don't have any problem with this version..

Originally Posted by guillermorojaz View Post
Someone please explain to me lor risks or problems that I can have in using the tweal QQ.
Should not be any problem.. If you will activate this tweak, you just can not to lock the mp-harmattan-001-pr package back.. But you can restore uninstalled apps...

Posts: 194 | Thanked: 127 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Manchester, UK
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Should not be any problem.. If you will activate this tweak, you just can not to lock the mp-harmattan-001-pr package back.. But you can restore uninstalled apps...
Schturman,

1. Simply said; this tweak allows the user to uninstall stock Nokia apps from their device, correct?

2. As you have said, once a user activates this tweak, the tweak can NOT be removed. Did I understand you correctly?

3. However, if a user uninstalls a particular stock app, they can reinstall it at a later date. Of course, this assumes that they now how to reinstall the app................which i guess one of the reasons why it is a higher risk tweak?

Best wishes! You are a diamond for the N9; said with great respect.

The Following User Says Thank You to jpfsn For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jpfsn View Post
Schturman,

1. Simply said; this tweak allows the user to uninstall stock Nokia apps from their device, correct?

2. As you have said, once a user activates this tweak, the tweak can NOT be removed. Did I understand you correctly?

3. However, if a user uninstalls a particular stock app, they can reinstall it at a later date. Of course, this assumes that they now how to reinstall the app................which i guess one of the reasons why it is a higher risk tweak?

Best wishes! You are a diamond for the N9; said with great respect.
Thanks.. Sorry i know my English is not so good (bad)

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes, and user can do this from this tweak. User have option to install and uninstall a some apps. The list of apps you also can see in this tweak.

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Excuse my ignorance on this subject, explain me please what you mean with this:

· you just can not to lock the mp-harmattan-001-pr package back..

Posts: 418 | Thanked: 506 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Argentina
How i disable the landscape mod? But I didnt make the backup

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Excuse my ignorance on this subject, explain me please what you mean with this:

· you just can not to lock the mp-harmattan-001-pr package back..
If you don't know what is this you shouldn't know more details. just decide if you want to use it or not. nore info only for developers, but they can extract it directly from script and don't ask anything.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
If you don't know what is this you shouldn't know more details. just decide if you want to use it or not. nore info only for developers, but they can extract it directly from script and don't ask anything.
YOU FORGIVE HIS EMINENCE.

It is assumed that this forum should be open to all novices, beginners and advanced.

A blind man is asking you to explain the colors?

Create a forum for advanced which do not allow the entry of newcomers.
or better yet, who is registered on the forum that passes through your approval, to see if your level and you can ask about what is posted here.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guillermorojaz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 290 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Brussels
YOU FORGIVE HIS EMINENCE.

It is assumed that this forum should be open to all novices, beginners and advanced.

A blind man is asking you to explain the colors?

Create a forum for advanced which do not allow the entry of newcomers.
or better yet, who is registered on the forum that passes through your approval, to see if your level and you can ask about what is posted here.

Come on, not hard to understand this.
You opened the door and did throw away the keys... So no, you can't lock the door again. That's it...

CodeRus and others are key for MeeGo community so start playing around and learn more about the OS - that tweak was mentioned for advanced users. Go out and play with the OS and make yourself more experienced.... It is just fun.

The Following User Says Thank You to wout.martens For This Useful Post:

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh