Notices

We have a similar application as an entry in our coding competition, it's called meeTrainer - have you tried that as an alternative? You might find it works better.

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

The Following User Says Thank You to kojacker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 56 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ SP-Brasil
Do not know if they will agree with me, but I think the problem is not with him but with the GPS module the N9, which in my opinion is much lower compared to the N8. It takes much longer to find the place, and I noticed several times already here, that even with clear skies, when fully stopped in DRIVE mode, the marker velocity is oscillating.

SportsTracker for N9 won't be improved anymore. This app was done by outsourced developers paid by Nokia who have probably packed up. The constant nagging for data connection makes it unusable without a data connection. This was blamed by the developers as a MeeGo os problem despite no other app which uses GPS having this issue. The problem with paying mercenary developers for apps is that they just want to do the minimum they can get away with and take no pride in their work.

Last edited by SamGan; 2012-09-13 at 06:16.

Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
meeTrainer is way better than Sports tracker: it filters the glitches that the gps gives sometimes and thus, you have a more accurate distance calculation.

Just try it, you won't be disappointed