Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by oved_etzot View Post
?Bug? report:
I was away from home today - evernote on the phone was offline (I think). I entered one note on the phone in the morning. In the evening when I went online, the note duplicated some 40 times. Once every 5 minutes. It looks as if it tried to sync, and each time it created a new note to push - when it finally came through - they all synced at once!
(FYI, It also had non english characters in the title - if that makes a difference).
Already fixed, wait for 0.4 release

The Following User Says Thank You to sharky76 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sharky76 View Post
Already fixed, wait for 0.4 release
Hi Sharky,
When's the ETA for this? I can't wait.....

Read the news here:
https://garage.maemo.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=5917

When you see DONE on all the items, its ready

New version released! Read first post for update

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sharky76 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 48 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Castle Rock, CO. USA
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!

sharky76, there are no words I can say worthy enough of your coolness!

New version is available (0.4.2)
You ask for it - you got it!

Check out the following exiting features:

Live search! - start typing on hw keyboard to begin search
Search by tags!
Sorting notes by creation date! (Ascending and Descending)
Several annoying bugs fixed!

As usual - read the disclaimer: No Responsibility for Anything!
Have fun

P.S: Check out the Grid View (turn it on from settings) and tell me if it fast enough

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sharky76 For This Useful Post:
sharky, this is wonderful! The search with tags really makes evernote do what it can.
Two issues/requests:
1. can we have the search button on other screens as well? Also maybe as an onscreen button and not through thw top menu? This will be one of the most used features and shoul be very accessible.
2. the "manage notes" after searching does not work for me. For example after searching for all my notes tagged '@todo' I can't mark a few for deletion.
(a very very minor point - just if it's easy - it would be nice to be able to rearrange the tag order in the scree where you choose tags - for example by frequency of use, or by alphebetic, and not just the order they were put in.)

This app is close to being perfect! Please keep up the good work.

Last edited by oved_etzot; 2010-07-16 at 06:23. Reason: additin

Search on other screens will be impossible to add, because all other screens except first, work on pre-selected notebook.
You can use build-in note search, just start typing the note title on hw keyboard

Originally Posted by sharky76 View Post
...You can use build-in note search, just start typing the note title on hw keyboard
OK, this is completely up to you of course, but perhaps you might want to consider having an option that the built-in note search from keyboard will search by tag names and not by title.
I for one clip a lot of notes and then the title is given automatically by evernote. I don't usually rename the note or even if I do, I would hardly remember the first word of the title when trying to retrieve the note. So I search almost exclusively by tags - which is the handle I give the note so easier to remember it.

New version is ready

It fixes another bunch of bugs and adds the ability to manage (delete/copy/move) notes which are the result of a search (thanks to oved_etzot to point this out)

Have fun

Last edited by sharky76; 2010-07-17 at 20:34.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sharky76 For This Useful Post: