Posts: 304 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ irvine
i check it 10 + a day. my gilfriend is getting mad because i am on the phone all the time . please respond so i can show her its normal .

The Following User Says Thank You to danx For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
It's perfectly normal. She checks the mirror, you check the phone, everything is fine.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
I feel like I am addicted. I rarely do post but keep reading all the time in the forum. and I got a bad habit of laying in bed right before i sleep and visit forums.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to somedude For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by danx View Post
i check it 10 + a day. my gilfriend is getting mad because i am on the phone all the time . please respond so i can show her its normal .
I've been on this site since getting my n900 and its down to the good folk here and the advice they've been able to give me that I can use the phone at all. this is an awesome site and a great forum for info gathering. my wife gets really mad too

The Following User Says Thank You to n900faniam For This Useful Post:
It's such a fast forum and threads get so large that it's hard to go back and pick up what you've missed if you're gone for too long. I check it every half hour xD

Posts: 128 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Switzerland
I guess you are not the only one having a pissed GF or Wife . My wife asks me the same thing. Whats inside this site ? I say, you would not understand. Its the wiki for my N900

This is the first site that I log in, when I am connected to net. I use it quite often and quite regularly.

Posts: 108 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Chicago
At least 5 times a day. Want to stay current and don't want to be late for that pr1.2 update so I can complain once I get it and bemoan Nokia, once more, for making bad products. I type most of my posts from my N900 willy-nilly style- like this one.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gom4381 For This Useful Post:
I have this website open all day long at work check it 30+ times a day

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cali
That is perfectly normal. I easily come on Maemo Talk 10+ times a day

In the same boat dude, my GF gets mad too. But things are always ultimately ok because she knows she can always get my attention instantly lol

Posts: 378 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Denmark
10-20 times a day, atleast.