Closed Thread
So I have been a proud owner of the N900 for about 4months now. I did allot of research prior to me purchasing this device. I must say that their is no other phone out there that can compete with the "sexy" appeal that this phone has.
But unfortunately I am thinking of getting rid of it. I just don't think that it is a userfriendly phone as I had hoped it would be.
Allot of corky things that bothers me about this phone one beeing that hen ever I'm done talking on the phone I remove it from my cheeck and sometimes it's in landsacape and sometimes it's portrait.

That is super frustrating for me cause of all the phone calls I receive daily, another thing is how long it takes to load certain applications such as images.
I know all of the background suff that it needs to proces to bring up a certain app to view but their are devices out that it takes half of the time. Why is that ? verry strange. I was extremely happy with my E71 and E72 but as with all other devices I got boored and descited to go for Nokias flagship device and man was I gitty when I first received this phone. Talk about "eye candy".

So I'm not here to ask for solutions on my problems I'm just letting everyone know about my experience with the N900.

I will keep an eye out though for the Meego device

The Following User Says Thank You to jaja001 For This Useful Post:
Face meet palm

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
Hmm. This was completely fixed in PR 1.2. I never have the phone flipping weirdly now. Just set it to portrait for the phone's orientation. If you set it to automatic, then it may still occur. My images(photos) loads in a blink of the eye. Ensure you use tracker-cfg app to not index some folders that you don't need it to index. Why get frustrated at things that others may not even experience and blame it on the device?

Also, N900 was never a Nokia's flagship. Ask Nokia. It's N97.
Anyways, it sounds like N900 isn't the right device for you.

The Following User Says Thank You to jakiman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 417 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ At your mom's house, with my feet up!
please go be disappointed in private.....its a personal issue.

The Following User Says Thank You to optimistprime For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by optimistprime View Post
please go be disappointed in private.....its a personal issue.
I'm not a private person so I don't see how thats possible + if you aren't intersted in my post why not be "private" and save the comment.

By flagship I ment the most expensive. I was not quoting Nokia. To me at the time it just seemed that the N900 was the best devie that Nokia had to offer.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaja001 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 199 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Holland
Originally Posted by jaja001 View Post
one being that whenever I'm done talking on the phone I remove it from my cheeck and sometimes it's in landscape and sometimes it's portrait.
The horror..

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
We are basically here to help people and share information. You say you don't want help and your information is basically about your emotional state. Thanks.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jaja001
one being that whenever I'm done talking on the phone I remove it from my cheeck and sometimes it's in landscape and sometimes it's portrait.

Did you check your phone orientation settings?

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
I'm sad and super frustrated my N900 doesn't talk to me anymore. We were happy together but not anymore please help me guys...I tried typing in x-terminal
Code:
sudo iloveyou

sudo imissyou
but nothing

anyone has any suggestions?

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ North Carolina, USA
Originally Posted by nosa101 View Post
Face meet palm
WTF? How helpfull is that? I wish you peaple would go away. If your not going to be of any help, then go back to your Windoes form!

Closed Thread

Tags
don't feed the, negative, troll