Active Topics

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
Very easy and nice! Thank you!

Can you add landscape mode? Then it is Ovistore ready, i say
have no interest in ovi, i would upload it to apps.formeego.org later with sourcecode.

as well i turned of the landscape on purpose as UI is not optimised, i was promissed help with design or at least wit advices from one really good designer, so maybe later it will be

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
http://zogg.lex.io/?p=23 - some updates on app and gallery
9btw if it bother you that i posted their i can just copy text here)

The Following User Says Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
and here is updated preview =) :

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
wow. want it now! When can we get it?

It's almost done, but trying to render the picture preview and it's not working the best way.

link to update on the first page

It can be installed only with dpkg -i . Can you make it easyer for other people?

^^why you do not want to upload it to the Ovi store? Then it is for all noobs and for normal users. Many people will love your simple image share app. Or upload it to the apps for meego. There is no much app, so this is more than welcome there.

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
It can be installed only with dpkg -i . Can you make it easyer for other people?

^^why you do not want to upload it to the Ovi store? Then it is for all noobs and for normal users. Many people will love your simple image share app. Or upload it to the apps for meego. There is no much app, so this is more than welcome there.
I think he already mentioned that he will be uploading it to AppsforMeego soon.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
I think he already mentioned that he will be uploading it to AppsforMeego soon.
Yes, but why he did not want to support the Ovi? There will be all "normal" people.. This phone life cycle is not long if those people will not support this phone and they not, if they not get apps...

Last edited by Makeclick; 2012-01-07 at 09:39.

the life cycleof harmattan, especially for regular customers is doomed even before phone release =)

as well as i don't want to make any profit on app, it's purpose is to learn developing i have 2 options:

1) or do it for myself and other friends with n9/50, and release applications onlly when it would be at least optimized and tested and good looking (and it's not)
2) or t make it avilable to anyone who wants to try and influence on upcming features, Ui and so on, by putting versions on forum

as i told, i would upload the application to apps4meego as soon as it would have basic functions, i'll optimize code and make UI better, though they have test repository, i don't think my app is mature enuf for it yet
consider it just beta testing =)

Hope for your understanding

EDIT:
btw i would have no Ovi support also for a reason, as they can't even make it possible to update apps from native apps seeting of phone and not by manually updating app by app from ovi store =\

Last edited by ZogG; 2012-01-07 at 10:39.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:

Tags
harmattan, imgaeuploader, imgur, meego